Replies

• snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    Woah, it looks like you are feeling special quite a lot! :wink:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    I can't see anything? But I take it from the comments that it's alot of messages.
    I get excited when I have 1 message, let alone multiple :P lol

Edit: ohhh now I see it. Mine says 0/323. I bet the mods are in the thousands lol
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    I can't see anything? But I take it from the comments that it's alot of messages.
    she has 1 new message and 261 total. I keep forgetting to go back and read my unread pm's. Too many to sort through.
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    Might just be you, I tend to avoid PMs like the plague lol
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013

Edit: ohhh now I see it. Mine says 0/323. I bet the mods are in the thousands lol

She has one unread message but 261 read ones. For me that's a LOT. But I'm not very social :lol:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I tend to purge my PMs, and try to keep the level below 100. It's weird though because I should be doing that with my e-mail, and I never do. For some reason this inbox is more important to organize.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    Nice photoshop :P lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I love talking to people, I Went through and deleted all entries for city hall but I still have quite a bit I should clean it out but there's a few messages I dnt wanna lose!
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice photoshop :P lol
    No skills for photoshop
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    I cleared a few out, but I've still got over 1,000. I need someone to go through them for me. Luci?
  • HawleyBDB
    891 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I love getting pms hahaha :mrgreen:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    I cleared a few out, but I've still got over 1,000. I need someone to go through them for me. Luci?

Over 1000? Nah I'm good. I've got around 4000 emails that have been building up for years that I won't even clean out lol
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    I only got 3 PM's
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    I keep mine clear so at the moment I have no Pm's or sent Pm's. even tho u sent me one not long ago lol :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!