3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    looks great too me :thumbup:

Good old Martin looking cool over there :lol:
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited September 2013
    Very cute!

I've been max level for a couple months now and I'm still always low on cash. Eventually I'll break down and make a farm I guess. I like the centre of my town but when I saw the end in sight I kinda just started puttin things wherever thinking I'd rearrange when I was "done" but they've released updates just as fast as I can finish them so I dunno if I'll ever fix my mess.
  • Mathwall
    412 posts
    edited September 2013
    It's looking good :thumbup:
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013

I live in a small town so it's kind of fun to buid a small town too, that grows by itself. I'm not a huge fan of "perfect" towns. Maybe in the future I'll re-design a couple of things but for now... what can I do if Gulp n Blow got to a better spot first, right? ;)
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    baxbooch wrote:
    Very cute!

I've been max level for a couple months now and I'm still always low on cash. Eventually I'll break down and make a farm I guess. I like the centre of my town but when I saw the end in sight I kinda just started puttin things wherever thinking I'd rearrange when I was "done" but they've released updates just as fast as I can finish them so I dunno if I'll ever fix my mess.

I'm not into farming but I do have a neighbourhood of pink houses, and a couple of blue and purple houses, but they're placed as neighbourhood's. I actually live in a 6-appartments building that looks very much like the white house, so it wouldn't look bad to me if I placed a few white houses next to each other, with a garden and a playground like I have in real life. I may actually do just that...
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited September 2013
    My plan for when I was "done" was to build a subdivision (wish they had a cul-de-sac) but I bought 3 whole plots of land before level 34 dropped :lol:
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Nice park. I'm a big lover of trees and like it when people use them in their towns.

parks are really usefull to keep adding trees and keeping 5 stars in tree-hugging. I'm not having 10 similar stores so I keep the "easy" rates at 5 stars and I'm always with a 4% or 4,5% bonus. better than nothing :)
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    Nice park. I'm a big lover of trees and like it when people use them in their towns.

parks are really usefull to keep adding trees and keeping 5 stars in tree-hugging. I'm not having 10 similar stores so I keep the "easy" rates at 5 stars and I'm always with a 4% or 4,5% bonus. better than nothing :)

oh, and Grampa Simpson really likes to feed the birds next to the lake. it doesn't show in the picture but I have another set of benches right in front of the lake
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Looks nice mate, I still have much decorating to do in my town, I just don't have alot of funding to do it. When I come up with ideas I then start it, when I have the dosh though.

I have a whole row of buildings I have bothered with - Post office, residential home, the churchy place where whats name meditates and Channel 6. Not sure what I shall do with them. Others I have bothered with, SF church, both schools although my secondary school looks abit bare.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!