EA Forums - Banner

Next update

I had one of those "you know you are obsessed with TSTO when..." moments last night. I dreamed that spAnser had posted a thread about the next update. Supposedly it is this Saturday and we will get Homer's car, the world's largest ball of yarn, the world's largest kitten and Malibu Stacy's Dreamhouse. When I woke up I had to check the forum just to see if it was really a dream :lol::wink:

Replies

  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited September 2013
    My guess is that we get at least 1 new update, possibly 2 before the Halloween event.

    I think with the increase of level updates, we should see level 35 mid September, possibly next week. Then we'll probably get an episode tie-in for the premiere, maybe a giveaway or something like last year (Duff Racer).

    Once October hits, I suspect we'll see level 36, Halloween update and level 37 before month's end.

    Again, this is all a guess and it's based off the fact that we've started to receive level updates twice a month instead of just once.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    My guess is that we get at least 1 new update, possibly 2 before the Halloween event.

    I think with the increase of level updates, we should see level 35 mid September, possibly next week. Then we'll probably get an episode tie-in for the premiere, maybe a giveaway or something like last year (Duff Racer).

    Once October hits, I suspect we'll see level 36, Halloween update and level 37 before month's end.

    Again, this is all a guess and it's based off the fact that we've started to receive level updates twice a month instead of just once.

    Seems reasonable but i just cant see 2 level updates during the Halloween event.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    swientjes wrote:
    Yeah I know we just had one...... Call me impatient :P

    I was just wondering because i really miss the pre update speculations if anyone knows if the next update will be the Halloween update or we get something before this?

    You probably could have just searched the threads here and found your answer. Really no need whatsoever to start a new thread on this.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited September 2013
    I've got to much to do right now to get the next update... :p
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    The next update we will get will be when the new season launches this month. Were suppose to get Kang again and his wife ( sorry not a dedicated simpsons watcher, so dont know the names). After that the holidays each month (Halloween, t-giving, and holiday season.)
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited September 2013
    The next update we will get will be when the new season launches this month. Were suppose to get Kang again and his wife ( sorry not a dedicated simpsons watcher, so dont know the names). After that the holidays each month (Halloween, t-giving, and holiday season.)

    You are referring to Kodos.

    I anticipate an episode tie in small update thing like a building or item or something for the new season, followed by another level update mid september, and then the Halloween update!!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    Kang and Kodos won't be coming with the Season Premiere episode tie-in. That episode got pushed back to later in the season and won't be the premiere anymore. If anything, they'll probably come with the Halloween event the first week of October.
  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    mcorway wrote:
    My guess is that we get at least 1 new update, possibly 2 before the Halloween event.

    I think with the increase of level updates, we should see level 35 mid September, possibly next week. Then we'll probably get an episode tie-in for the premiere, maybe a giveaway or something like last year (Duff Racer).

    Once October hits, I suspect we'll see level 36, Halloween update and level 37 before month's end.

    Again, this is all a guess and it's based off the fact that we've started to receive level updates twice a month instead of just once.

    Seems reasonable but i just cant see 2 level updates during the Halloween event.

    Level 35 - Mid Sept

    Level 36 - Beginning of Oct

    Halloween Event - October 10 - Nov 1st

    Level 37 - October 20ish

    That's my guess.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    mcorway wrote:
    My guess is that we get at least 1 new update, possibly 2 before the Halloween event.

    I think with the increase of level updates, we should see level 35 mid September, possibly next week. Then we'll probably get an episode tie-in for the premiere, maybe a giveaway or something like last year (Duff Racer).

    Once October hits, I suspect we'll see level 36, Halloween update and level 37 before month's end.

    Again, this is all a guess and it's based off the fact that we've started to receive level updates twice a month instead of just once.

    Seems reasonable but i just cant see 2 level updates during the Halloween event.

    Level 35 - Mid Sept

    Level 36 - Beginning of Oct

    Halloween Event - October 10 - Nov 1st

    Level 37 - October 20ish

    That's my guess.

    Treehouse of Horror airs on October 6th, so Halloween update will probably be the 2nd or 3rd. My guess is the 2nd, as we've never gotten an App Store update on a Thursday before. Halloween, Valentines, WD, KL, and SP were all on Wednesday, and Christmas was on a Friday.

  • mcorway
    419 posts
    edited September 2013
    No matter, just a basic outline given the past few level updates have come out twice a month as opposed to once a month.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I think we should see an update today / tomorrow.

    I am sticking with my speculation I posted http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9683818.page

    Hopefully we will get some spoiler info in said update if it happens.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    No matter, just a basic outline given the past few level updates have come out twice a month as opposed to once a month.

    yes it has but whats to say it will continue this way.

    this gives us at minimum 24 new characters per year not counting the events.

    this is too fast and then they will run out of good characters plus we need more land.

    i am not complaining but just think they might decide to slow down again to try to make this game last longer.

    but who knows it is all just guesses
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    spAnser wrote:
    I think we should see an update today / tomorrow.

    I am sticking with my speculation I posted http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9683818.page

    Hopefully we will get some spoiler info in said update if it happens.

    Just got an App Store Update on ios
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    spAnser wrote:
    I think we should see an update today / tomorrow.

    I am sticking with my speculation I posted http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9683818.page

    Hopefully we will get some spoiler info in said update if it happens.

    Just got an App Store Update on ios

    me too it is currently downloading. the description is just the same as when krustyland was released
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    Nothing new. Is it Gil for people who don't have the Brewery or Sign?

    Or maybe adding spoilers/dlc
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Nothing new. Is it Gil for people who don't have the Brewery or Sign?

    Or maybe adding spoilers/dlc

    Was an app store update not an in-game update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!