EA Forums - Banner

Football!!

Replies

  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.

    I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.

    I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.

    Considering the President of FiFA refers to it as Soccer now, seems like as good a reason as any.
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.
    FOOTBALL you know you use your foot and its a ball

    Unlike your football where you throw it its not right

    Mr Fifa president is wrong as well
    Where I live it's football end of
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited September 2013
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.

    I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.

    Isn't there a Star Trek episode you and your drunk avatar should be watching right now??? :D:D:D
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    This football vs soccer debate comes up every few months. Here is how I see it.


    EA is a USA Company. The Simpsons are created and based in the USA. This forum is run by EA (USA Company) and based on the Simpsons (USA Cartoon). Therefore, I think it should be football and soccer.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.

    I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.

    Considering the President of FiFA refers to it as Soccer now, seems like as good a reason as any.

    Yes, but how many people pretending to misunderstand him and then sanctimoniously saying "oh, you were talking about soccer not real football" did it take to break him? 8)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.
    FOOTBALL you know you use your foot and its a ball

    Unlike your football where you throw it its not right

    I see what you did there.

    Is cricket played with crickets?

  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Wrong I may have to leave the forum if we don't say football




    Kidding I will be sad :cry:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.

    I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.

    Considering the President of FiFA refers to it as Soccer now, seems like as good a reason as any.

    Yes, but how many people pretending to misunderstand him and then sanctimoniously saying "oh, you were talking about soccer not real football" did it take to break him? 8)

    Touch?
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.
    FOOTBALL you know you use your foot and its a ball

    Unlike your football where you throw it its not right

    I see what you did there.

    Is cricket played with crickets?

    I don't like cricket so I don't know probably but you should look it up on google
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited September 2013
    snarkmork wrote:

    Yes, but how many people pretending to misunderstand him and then sanctimoniously saying "oh, you were talking about soccer not real football" did it take to break him? 8)

    One


    0IU0Ief.jpg
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    How I see it is

    Real football is ok a real sport is racing not F1

    Your game what ever its called has no rules people just jump on each other and is too long

    It's facts
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    menace1211 wrote:


    0IU0Ief.jpg

    Yeah buddy. Chargers/Giants in December!! We may have to wager :)
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:

    Yes, but how many people pretending to misunderstand him and then sanctimoniously saying "oh, you were talking about soccer not real football" did it take to break him? 8)

    One


    0IU0Ief.jpg

    Ouch, I think your pic broke my sense of humor.
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

    Fixed.

    I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.

    Isn't there a Star Trek episode you and your drunk avatar should be watching right now??? :D:D:D

    I am watching Kirk fighting Gorn right this minute. It's hilarious with a Pina Colada. I think afterwards I will let Darmok and Jalad lull me to sleep at Tanagra.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:


    0IU0Ief.jpg

    Yeah buddy. Chargers/Giants in December!! We may have to wager :)

    I'm looking forward to the season, but not with high expectations. Our o-line is still questionable. With your hero P. Rivers being such a pocket passer, it's not looking too good. I will wager one donut!
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    football seasons on cool 8)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited September 2013
    snarkmork wrote:

    I am watching Kirk fighting Gorn right this minute. It's hilarious with a Pina Colada. I think afterwards I will let Darmok and Jalad lull me to sleep at Tanagra.

    :thumbup:

    Btw, nothing could hurt your sense of humor.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    How I see it is

    Real football is ok a real sport is racing not F1

    Your game what ever its called has no rules people just jump on each other and is too long

    It's facts

    Let's agree we like different sports
    I am Canadian and never used to watch football and I lived in Boston for a year and everyone was watching it and I became a huge fan. I don't even watch hockey. I know it's strange being I'm Canadian. I do enjoy Olympic hockey though. Soccer fans seem to not want to even try to watch football because they are upset about the naming issue. I have tried to watch soccer and I find it very boring. There is no sport as exciting as football. If you don't know the game and don't know the rules then I can see how it kinda looks stupid. I was one that used to think that also.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.