• LtType77
    642 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The premier league started you know real soccer

Fixed.

I don't understand why the people still actually playing the game with their FEET are supposed to change the name. Instead of, you know, those people who throw and carry the little ball with their hands.

Considering the President of FiFA refers to it as Soccer now, seems like as good a reason as any.

+1

Go Colts!
  • snarkmork
    399 posts
    edited September 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    snarkmork wrote:

I am watching Kirk fighting Gorn right this minute. It's hilarious with a Pina Colada. I think afterwards I will let Darmok and Jalad lull me to sleep at Tanagra.

:thumbup:

Btw, nothing could hurt your sense of humor.

You are probably right. End of the world - all that's left are cockroaches, plastic bottles and my bad jokes :lol:.
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited September 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:

0IU0Ief.jpg

Yeah buddy. Chargers/Giants in December!! We may have to wager :)

I'm looking forward to the season, but not with high expectations. Our o-line is still questionable. With your hero P. Rivers being such a pocket passer, it's not looking too good. I will wager one donut!

I agree, the o-line is nonexistant so far... I hope they pull it together in regular season...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    So just to stir this up a little more :P Are we talking about Football or Soccer? Or the throwing America football game? yes im in that sorted mood tonight 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Adam98789
    6 posts
    edited September 2013
    Liverpool Football Club, Arsenal Football Club, Manchester Unitd Football Club, Football Club Barcelona.......

Why would they be fooball clubs if they played soccer?
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited September 2013
    Adam98789 wrote:
    Liverpool Football Club, Arsenal Football Club, Manchester Unitd Football Club, Football Club Barcelona.......

Why would they be fooball clubs if they played soccer?

evGxQ2E.gifto the forum Adam. It'll be nice to see you often around here. :D

BTW, What's all this fuzz about? I think the OP made a typo when writing the title of the thread. It'd have been 'handball', shouldn't it? :mrgreen:

Just teasing you, Maxx, and all the other American football fans. I do actually like ****, I find it exhilarating. :mrgreen:
  • Worm32
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    So just to stir this up a little more :P Are we talking about Football or Soccer? Or the throwing America football game? yes im in that sorted mood tonight 1wc01R2.gif

Thread is about:

x1u1gor.jpg

Some mistaking it for:

LFI18F9.jpg

I'm always in that kind of mood :wink:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Worm32 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thread is about:

x1u1gor.jpg

Some mistaking it for:

LFI18F9.jpg

Jack wilshere lol always injured
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    Worm32 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Thread is about:

x1u1gor.jpg

Some mistaking it for:

LFI18F9.jpg

Jack wilshere lol always injured

What he do this time (pic) stub his little toe :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited September 2013
    [/img]93f00f300b6ea6db5d1088e63a321353_zpsae1f2a0f.jpg
  • phills3911
    30 posts
    edited September 2013
    while I am completely excited (and for my fantasy football league as well), I had that exhilaration last week with the start of college football. I love both NCAA and NFL.

Go Blue! (Michigan Wolverines)...

...and Go Lions

GO BLUE!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.