EA Forums - Banner

Community Center advice and thoughts

It doesn't necessarily have to be placed with other buildings. It looks good in the park, for example. Here's mine:

Edit: (Pic taken down for contest submission)

I'm too lazy to stitch the photos together. :P

Replies

• grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited September 2013
    That does look good JayKay, I like it.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    This is the only building I haven't really did anything with. Yours looks really good Jay_Kay! 8)
    You should look into the app Photo Mess. It stitches pictures together really easily. :D
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Just saw the contest page. I'm taking my pic down for now. Haha. Thanks guys. I'll look into it Indy definitely, Photo Mess is good but my stitching always seems to be off. :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    It doesn't necessarily have to be placed with other buildings. It looks good in the park, for example. Here's mine:

1wc01R2.gifNow people will either now whether to vote for yours or know not to vote for it as it yours :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hmmmm.....in/near the park does sound nice, I'm thinking right now I'm going to move some houses around and put it next to Hibbarts office, right now his office is by houses but I'm thinking until I get a better idea the CC might look good there, and its across the street from my park...
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Hmmmm.....in/near the park does sound nice, I'm thinking right now I'm going to move some houses around and put it next to Hibbarts office, right now his office is by houses but I'm thinking until I get a better idea the CC might look good there, and its across the street from my park...

Can you please post a pic when you're done? I think it will look good next to Hibbarts. For some reason it reminds me of a medical building.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:

Can you please post a pic when you're done? I think it will look good next to Hibbarts. For some reason it reminds me of a medical building.

Sure can :) Well if u can tell me how to do it. I'm not sure how to take a screen shot on my iPhone. I haven't done it before,
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:

Sure can :) Well if u can tell me how to do it. I'm not sure how to take a screen shot on my iPhone. I haven't done it before,

Hold down the home button and the off button (i think thats at the top of an iphone) at the same time and that should take a screenshot :)
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Did that and it was a no go. Maybe I'll go on over to Yahoo Answers and ask the people over there, I've been wanting to be able to take them for awhile, but haven't. It sucks that I've never been able to share any views of my town

Ok, got it. U have to hold down the power button then tap the home button. I've got to get somewhere to upload it to and then I'll put it here
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Here's the Community Center next to Hibbart's office. I'm going to do a little more with some flowers though 890JBWA
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Here's the Community Center next to Hibbart's office. I'm going to do a little more with some flowers though 890JBWA.jpg

Repost. Quote and see what I did to get it to show.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I didn't make it scroll. You need to repost it so it will scroll. Not sure if I can get it to do that.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Didn't work :(:(:(
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    You were missing .jpg at the end and before IMG

Try it again. Add the .jpg before the last IMG.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    890JBWA.jpg

There's my Hibbart's office next to the Community Center
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think they go well together. Kinda seems like it needs something else to finish it off, but I'm not sure what that would be.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've got my CC in one of the park areas :) The way my building is positioned i never noticed that the building has a garage door on the side :shock: lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Nightmare3102
    593 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

1wc01R2.gifNow people will either now whether to vote for yours or know not to vote for it as it yours :lol:

Would it be harsh to purposely not vote on that one? lol
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think they go well together. Kinda seems like it needs something else to finish it off, but I'm not sure what that would be.

I agree, I'm just not quite such how to set it up. I'm wanting to change the whole place but I'm going to be more land then lots of remodeling

Advice would be awesome
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.