EA Forums - Banner

Off-Topic Discussion, Last Post Wins & Truth or Truth

Replies

• pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Friend deleting? That sounds serious.

The question is who is going to get cut?

People who aren't playing anymore.
    For a while I had all max levels... so people who were max level and aren't anymore and no progress get deleted and also those without Krustyland.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Spoon!
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Knife!!!

I win Knife-y spoon-y :mrgreen:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Knife!!!

I see you played before
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Knife!!!

I see you played before
    Spork!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

For a while I had all max levels... so people who were max level and aren't anymore and no progress get deleted and also those without Krustyland.

Is strange how some people either havent got KL or are just not interested in KL, of course each person to their own but i couldnt wait to see what KL was :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm so incredibly cranky right now.

I'm trying desperately to not bite any heads off but I'm afraid I'm going to fail at my goal at some point today.

World?

You have been warned, stay out of my way today!

:P
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    They haven't had people on tasks for weeks. I'm still unsure what I should do with the guy who has only blue houses. he's playing but????????????
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Is strange how some people either havent got KL or are just not interested in KL, of course each person to their own but i couldnt wait to see what KL was :lol:

What is this krustyland you speak of?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    I had a wasp land on my arm today which made me panic and run into the wall and then my sandwich at lunch broke through the bag and landed on the floor after only 2 bites

That sucks! What kind of sandwich was it? (The really important question)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    I had a wasp land on my arm today which made me panic and run into the wall and then my sandwich at lunch broke through the bag and landed on the floor after only 2 bites

Was it pastrami? Or a good meatball sub? Why wasn't I told about delicious sandwiches in Australia? I thought we were friends Belle.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

It was actually a chicken roll I just didn't know if people knew what I was talking about lol, a Vietnamese roll with special mayo, soy sauce, chicken, lettuce, carrot and cheese..it's delicious and the suburb I work in makes hands down the best ones ( trust me I've tried them from over 15 different places) ..the thing is that the soy sauce drips down and dampens the bag which then caused it to break and bye bye lunch :( lol
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

It was actually a chicken roll I just didn't know if people knew what I was talking about lol, a Vietnamese roll with special mayo, soy sauce, chicken, lettuce, carrot and cheese..it's delicious and the suburb I work in makes hands down the best ones ( trust me I've tried them from over 15 different places) ..the thing is that the soy sauce drips down and dampens the bag which then caused it to break and bye bye lunch :( lol

Yeah well I had a couple of $2 chicken cheeseburgers from red rooster.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

I'm sorry you lost your roll. It does seem fair since you never even offered me a bite.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I had a sausage roll from a fuel station...it was ok...
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

I've never had red rooster is it any good?
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ive just had a lorne roll for breaky

ace-ventura-yummy-o.gif
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

So you ate cat... :P
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

So you ate cat... :P

Delicious, delicious cat, yes. :P
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

I've never had red rooster is it any good?

People usually don't eat roosters
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!