• pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm eating kangaroo for dinner... mmmm delicious kangaroo

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    I didn't get any sleep last night and I'm so incredibly cranky right now.

I'm trying desperately to not bite any heads off but I'm afraid I'm going to fail at my goal at some point today.

World?

You have been warned, stay out of my way today!

:P

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

I'm trying desperately to not bite any heads off but I'm afraid I'm going to fail at my goal at some point today.

World?

In Australia it's evening so us Aussies are safe from Lissarv's wrath. muhhahahahaha

*causes lots of problems then goes to bed.*
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013

In Australia it's evening so us Aussies are safe from Lissarv's wrath. muhhahahahaha

*causes lots of problems then goes to bed.*

It doesnt matter what time of day or night it is no one is safe from Lissa Wrath :lol:

(Only joking lissa dont attack me :shock: )
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

World?

office_camouflage.gif
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited September 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    What a good idea. Ohh and no trolls.

Welcome back?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

World?

office_camouflage.gif
    Y1jSqWd.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

office_camouflage.gif

Great gif :) The security guard is my fav :lol: Shame he didnt say "Hi" to the person and then wait to disappear that would have freaked him right out :lol:
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

office_camouflage.gif

Great gif :) The security guard is my fav :lol: Shame he didnt say "Hi" to the person and then wait to disappear that would have freaked him right out :lol:

That's my "get out of here" gif :lol::wink:
  • fiktiv444
    10 posts
    edited September 2013
    Damn I hate Australia, my girlfriend just traveled to Australia for 9 month.. It sucks, hope everybody else have a good time :-P
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    fiktiv444 wrote:
    Damn I hate Australia, my girlfriend just traveled to Australia for 9 month.. It sucks, hope everybody else have a good time :-P

where are you?
    go surprise her!!
    Money comes and goes, Love is much harder to find...etc... etc.... (that was getting soppy. i have a image to uphold :wink: RAWR)
  • fiktiv444
    10 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    fiktiv444 wrote:

where are you?
    go surprise her!!
    Money comes and goes, Love is much harder to find...etc... etc.... (that was getting soppy. i have a image to uphold :wink: RAWR)

Haha would love go surprising her, but I'm in Denmark - facebook says vi er 14.614 km from eachother, so thats a long trip :D And I shouldn't complain, I'm leaving 30 oktober to Cuba for 3 weeks and then around in South America for 4 months and then go to Miami for a 7-day cruise in the Carribean to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Haiti, so i can't afford a trip to Australia as well :P Damn.. How am I going to play TSTO when I'm leaving?!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    fiktiv444 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    fiktiv444 wrote:

where are you?
    go surprise her!!

Haha would love go surprising her, but I'm in Denmark - facebook says vi er 14.614 km from eachother, so thats a long trip :D And I shouldn't complain, I'm leaving 30 oktober to Cuba for 3 weeks and then around in South America for 4 months and then go to Miami for a 7-day cruise in the Carribean to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Haiti, so i can't afford a trip to Australia as well :P Damn.. How am I going to play TSTO when I'm leaving?!

screw love. that sounds way better :wink:
    just planning my epic next summer. planning a ~40 day road trip arouns the US :mrgreen:
  • fiktiv444
    10 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    fiktiv444 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    fiktiv444 wrote:

where are you?
    go surprise her!!

just planning my epic next summer. planning a ~40 day road trip arouns the US :mrgreen:

Haha true, why do you think I do it? :-D Sounds nice! I love US, been there a few times. Miami is the best place! I'm going with a friend this year and then home and study Again for some years, damn.. :P Do you have anything planned with your trip beside the fact it should be in the US and for 40 days? (Sorry for my bad English, way too long time since I last wrote in this language)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:

Be careful when you visit the states stay away from the empire state building being a dinosaur ;)
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    fiktiv444 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    fiktiv444 wrote:

where are you?
    go surprise her!!

What kind of car will you be traveling in?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

Be careful when you visit the states stay away from the empire state building being a dinosaur ;)

lol.... i'll wear a hat :wink: they won't suspect a thing

@fiktiv your english is fine, perfectly understandable.

@Twiztid giant RV with WIFI and air con

Since I'll be finishing Uni and havent been travelling i'm going all out. Planning on using STA travel to book it through. If i had more time i'd do it myself, but i want to see as many places as possible.
    First half will be NY to San Fran along the top. few days transition SF to LA. the LA back along the south to NY. I'm sooooo excited :mrgreen:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I see we have one ot thread now. Well at least you can find it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

lol.... i'll wear a hat :wink: they won't suspect a thing

Ahh i see going with a disguise ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!