EA Forums - Banner

Off-Topic Discussion, Last Post Wins & Truth or Truth

Replies

• Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    whats happened here?

You know when the teacher walks in a class and everyone shuts up, stops having fun and just sits there doing exactly as they are told? That!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    whats happened here?

You know when the teacher walks in a class and everyone shuts up, stops having fun and just sits there doing exactly as they are told? That!
    Truth: how many Oompas you own out right?:lol:
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    whats happened here?

Too many to count to be honest, there's thousands that I own, however every single one of them is currently on strike :D

Truth: Do you like smurfs?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    whats happened here?

Too many to count to be honest, there's thousands that I own, however every single one of them is currently on strike :D

hahaha :thumbup:

I hate the smurfs

truth to any body: how would you react if ea stopped creating new content? But the game ran smoothly and all bugs fixed?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Wasn't that what level 20 was? :lol: Except there were a few bugs back then. Game wasn't as glitchy though. :wink:
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    whats happened here?

I hate the smurfs

truth to any body: how would you react if ea stopped creating new content? But the game ran smoothly and all bugs fixed?

You hate the smurfs? Omg, get smurfed! :P lol
    I love the smurfs. I used to watch the series when I was growing up. And I love the movies.

Oh and to answer the question, I would decorate my town until I was 100% satisfied, then I would most likely get bored and slowly stop
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    I thank you nightmare im still figurin out things
  • Nightmare3102
    586 posts
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    whats happened here?

I hate the smurfs

You hate the smurfs? Omg, get smurfed! :P lol
    I love the smurfs. I used to watch the series when I was growing up. And I love the movies.

Oh and to answer the question, I would decorate my town until I was 100% satisfied, then I would most likely get bored and slowly stop

I can't believe I have seen someone not liking the Smurfs it's a tragedy!!! That's two tragedies today, anymore and I think we might as well just wither.

Dunno what I would do, perhaps I would look for something with life...
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hm, the mention of Smurfs made me think about some parodies on songs. Some years ago "smurfhits" was quite popular in Norway. That led me to think about something else. This week some comedians from Norway made a music video to promote their new season of a satire talkshow. These comedians are actually musicians too, and have made a lot of parody songs, but it seems like they just managed to get international attention with their newest crazy musicvideo song. It might have helped that they got Stargate to contribute in this song too.

Anyway, this song, and many others they have made are kind of crazy, but a bit fun. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post youtubevids, but I will do it this one time. If this is violating any rules here, please just remove the link, and not my post.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE Ylvis - The Fox
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Question for guys: is the mouth a dealbreaker?
    tumblr_mi3iz8onYZ1r4rj25o1_500.gif
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

I don't know why I always decide to browse right before bed and it just so happens somebody posts something scary :P
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

The factor she would most certainly also be a living dead, might be a dealbreaker for me... Now that I think on it, I'm quite certain that being dead is a dealbreaker...
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

The factor she would most certainly also be a living dead, might be a dealbreaker for me... Now that I think on it, I'm quite certain that being dead is a dealbreaker...
    Lets say for the sake of it though, she is very much alive. She's just a normal girl... with the mouth.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    Could you get her to smile instead of trying to be scary. It's kind of hard to imagine a smile with those teeth... Either way, I'm not sure I would put my lips anywhere near those razorsharp teeth. It would be like kissing a living piranha on the mouth, or perhaps like licking a sharp kitchen knife... Doesn't feel like something I long to do. But might be she is a blast to be with, and if she were due a dentist appointment sometime in the future, perhaps... ;)
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

Lets say for the sake of it though, she is very much alive. She's just a normal girl... with the mouth.

She certainly knows how to flaunt it. But please, no teeth. ;)

Btw the sig is genius. How long does it take you to do that?
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Btw the sig is genius. How long does it take you to do that?
    Thankyou! 20 minutes in After Effects. 15 minutes of fine tuning in Photoshop and fireworks.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love it. Mainly because of Wolverine unleashing his claws, brings back fond memories of Marvel vs Capcom, Xmen vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes, and every other fighting game where Wolverine is cast. 8)
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I love it. Mainly because of Wolverine unleashing his claws, brings back fond memories of Marvel vs Capcom, Xmen vs Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes, and every other fighting game where Wolverine is cast. 8)
    Yep. He's the default Marvel Ryu character. :lol:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    truth 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    word
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!