Off-Topic Discussion, Last Post Wins & Truth or Truth

123457Next

Replies

• Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    just planning my epic next summer. planning a ~40 day road trip arouns the US :mrgreen:

Be careful when you visit the states stay away from the empire state building being a dinosaur ;)
    Hyjacked your reply Neo ~evil snicker~

Is Route 66 on your itinerary mp? Heh, it's on our bucket list.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hm, the mention of Smurfs made me think about some parodies on songs. Some years ago "smurfhits" was quite popular in Norway. That led me to think about something else. This week some comedians from Norway made a music video to promote their new season of a satire talkshow. These comedians are actually musicians too, and have made a lot of parody songs, but it seems like they just managed to get international attention with their newest crazy musicvideo song. It might have helped that they got Stargate to contribute in this song too.

Anyway, this song, and many others they have made are kind of crazy, but a bit fun. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post youtubevids, but I will do it this one time. If this is violating any rules here, please just remove the link, and not my post.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE Ylvis - The Fox

Wow, this video has now been seen by close to 2,5 million the last 24 hours, and 3,2 million views in total, since it was uploaded to youtube... Quite a good premier and reception for a vid that has only been out for a total of three days... This is not normal for people from Norway which aren't too famous outside the Norwegian border...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!