EA Forums - Banner

Entrance to Krusty Land

Agreed! And the opening doesn't line up with the "road" either.

Replies

• TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    It's screwed my plan up for kl for sure.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Yeah i would have liked it to be more centralised as once you have quite a bit of land it does look a little out of place :(

I can see why the entrance was put there at 1st, but it would have been cool to be able to move it further down as you acquire more land
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I wish the same thing about the boardwalk entrance of Squidport. I wanted to move it sideways. That way it would remind me of a place called Wildwood in New Jersey. No such luck. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I wish the same thing about the boardwalk entrance of Squidport. I wanted to move it sideways. That way it would remind me of a place called Wildwood in New Jersey. No such luck. :lol:

It just reminds me of this :lol:

wally-world1.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    indys2nd wrote:

It just reminds me of this :lol:

wally-world1.jpg

No, that can't be a column in the middle lane, jebus,lmao
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Ya the head for krustyland would be better in the center but in the pic for krustyland some1 had linked its in the same spot roughly as in game I believe
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited September 2013
    It should be moveable just like the Squidport entrance.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited September 2013
    indys2nd wrote:

What do u mean u can't move it sideways :? ?
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I had planned on designing mine like the KL map found on the Internet but with the entrance not centered I found it was just not possible to do it that way. Oh well, I have a plan B design in mind though. I'm currently saving up to purchase all the land.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Yes, yes, and yes. My main town is as symmetrical as it can be. I have some OCD issues with symmetry. I haven't decorated my KL yet because I am busy with life now. I don't know what I will do when I start to decorate. It will be really hard for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.