EA Forums - Banner

OT- iOS7

Prev1
It supposedly comes out on Monday or Tuesday.

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Essien1554 wrote:
    It supposedly comes out on Monday or Tuesday.

Ya I heard the 10th really like what they did with the camera. They have two phones coming out as well 5S and 5C 5S is standard black and white 5C is in the colours of the nanos
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    This is for neo since iOS7 is coming next week I felt I should update my apps so here we go

ZkCQ1aI.jpg

WzTjivw.jpg

aXiUlk3.jpg
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    :shock: wow, you're actually doing it!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    :shock: wow, you're actually doing it!

Haha ya ill take another pic once its complete so can see no updates left
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    How many apps do you have? I've only got 7 lol
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ill not be downloading it until i kniw it runs smooth, especislly with tsto :)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013

138 not including the standard ones, I have two apps that tell me when apps are free and I tend to download them while they're free to test them out if I like them I keep them if I don't they get deleted
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

138 not including the standard ones

Lol omg. Do you have the 64gb?
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have 3 Android devices that I use on a daily basis. I have far more if I count the ones that just lie around. I love Android. I would never (at least not in this generation) switch from Android to iOS.

But this is fact and not a matter of taste. It is fact. This:

iOS7 looks better than ANYTHING else. iOS6 looked like it was manufactured by a blind man with a razorblade as a pencil. iOS7 kills the opposition.

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have 36 and think thats too much
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

138 not including the standard ones

Lol omg. Do you have the 64gb?

Nah just the 32gb

I can get rid of one of the heart rate ones but been testing them see how accurate they are overtime

BGSUqb0.jpg

GJHMEGK.jpg
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've seen the videos on uTube about IOS7. It looks really good. I'm not updating it straight away in case there are problems with it. But once I hear it's all good, I will. Can't wait. :D
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have 3 Android devices that I use on a daily basis. I have far more if I count the ones that just lie around. I love Android. I would never (at least not in this generation) switch from Android to iOS.

But this is fact and not a matter of taste. It is fact. This:

iOS7 looks better than ANYTHING else. iOS6 looked like it was manufactured by a blind man with a razorblade as a pencil. iOS7 kills the opposition.

iOS6 had some nice stuff added but still wasn't great iOS7 blows it away I just wish the apps didnt have to be placed in the line wish was like android where can place the app wherever you want
  • blackgryphon9999
    647 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm always a little leery about app compatibility with new releases, so I think I'll update my phone right away but leave the iPad until I see how things work.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm always a little leery about app compatibility with new releases, so I think I'll update my phone right away but leave the iPad until I see how things work.

One of the 6.whatever iOS updates screwed up my friends iPhone 5 so I didn't get it right away the phone kept turning on and off wouldn't hold a charge and the screen was blue when it did turn on there was nothing but a bright blue screen and they had to go into the Mac store to get it fixed lost everything on it. But I've never had any probs with iOS updates *knock on wood*
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited September 2013
    Guys i've ios 7 and i tell you that it looks and works amazing i've been on ios 7 since beta 4 and i havent had any major problems with it it runs everything smoothly :D
    TrxcfCu.jpg
    The new multitasking also looks amazing
    QXb7cs1.jpg
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Guys i've ios 7 and i tell you that it looks and works amazing i've been on ios 7 since beta 4 and i havent had any major problems with it it runs everything smoothly :D
    TrxcfCu.jpg
    The new multitasking also looks amazing
    QXb7cs1.jpg

Ya the multitasking makes me drool lol and I love how the weather is going to snow and hail and rain and thunder looks so cool
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    And here ya go all apps are updated :D

sOKzHJz.jpg
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm so excited for this! Just five more days until the release! :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    I'm so excited for this! Just five more days until the release! :mrgreen:

I know it looks so great I love what they've done my contract will be up when the next iPhone comes most likely so ill be getting a iPhone 6 then lol so the software update is very exciting didn't really look into the phone lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!