EA Forums - Banner

OT- iOS7

2Next

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Guys i've ios 7 and i tell you that it looks and works amazing i've been on ios 7 since beta 4 and i havent had any major problems with it it runs everything smoothly :D
    TrxcfCu.jpg
    The new multitasking also looks amazing
    QXb7cs1.jpg

that does look nice eric :)
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yeah, i've been running the Beta 'developer' version since it was announced, and the first few beta versions there were a bunch of bugs, but onto the 6th or 7th beta now, and its basically glitch free and working like a charm.

Have never had a problem with TSTO - so don't let that fear discourage anyone from updating iOS,
    because once you've gotten used to it, it is 10x better, and using an older iOS system just feels
    ancient.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:
    It supposedly comes out on Monday or Tuesday.

Ya I heard the 10th really like what they did with the camera. They have two phones coming out as well 5S and 5C 5S is standard black and white 5C is in the colours of the nanos

don't forget the new "champagne" 5S!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

Ya I heard the 10th really like what they did with the camera. They have two phones coming out as well 5S and 5C 5S is standard black and white 5C is in the colours of the nanos

Ya just looked it up the 5C is a cheaper iPhone but comes in a bunch of colours and 5s is white black and a grey one as well but its the straight upgrade for 5
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

Ya just looked it up the 5C is a cheaper iPhone but comes in a bunch of colours and 5s is white black and a grey one as well but its the straight upgrade for 5

The 5S comes in gold/champagne as well.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

The 5S comes in gold/champagne as well.

I can't find that one could be a regional thing or could be where I'm looking is older info before that was announced do you have a link I'd like to see it sounds neat I usually just get a black one though lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    2urQjTT.jpg
  • cavemanchewy
    18 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I too have been running the ios 7 beta on my ipad for a couple months now and it is really amazing. It incorporates so many features that were previously only available on a jailbroken device so its nice to have the features built in and running smoothly.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

I can't find that one could be a regional thing or could be where I'm looking is older info before that was announced do you have a link I'd like to see it sounds neat I usually just get a black one though lol

Google "iphone 5s champagne". Plenty of info.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Google "iphone 5s champagne". Plenty of info.

Ok found this
    spwmJty.jpg
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    W9iCIgr.jpg
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2013
    My current phone contract is up in 6 months. Have an iPad, iPad mini, iPod and iMac. But no iPhone. Looking at this I think I will get one when my existing deal expires.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    My current phone contract is up in 6 months. Have an iPad, iPad mini, iPod and iMac. But no iPhone. Looking at this I think I will get one when my existing deal expires.

6 months is just enough time for them to work out any kinks that might crop up in the 5S after release
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    And here ya go all apps are updated :D

sOKzHJz.jpg

OMG!! I've just seen this post! :shock: I cant believe you have updated all your apps! Im in so much shock i dont even want to use a gif! 1wc01R2.gif

I can sleep easy now :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    And here ya go all apps are updated :D

sOKzHJz.jpg

OMG!! I've just seen this post! :shock: I cant believe you have updated all your apps! Im in so much shock i dont even want to use a gif! 1wc01R2.gif

Haha did you see I was at 44 when I updated and felt since iOS7 comes soon I might as well update everything make sure it all is ready for the new iOS
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Haha did you see I was at 44 when I updated and felt since iOS7 comes soon I might as well update everything make sure it all is ready for the new iOS

Yeah i saw thats why i had to quote the picture :lol: I'm still in shock :P Im meant to be working but now cant concentrate enough to get work done :lol:

Bet your phone is wondering what the hell just happened :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

The 10th is when the press confrence/junket is. iOS7 will be released a couple of days before the new 5s (black/white/gold/possible slate also) and the 5C. Phones are supposed to hit either the 18th or 20th I believe.

Either way, in due for my upgrade and can't wait for the announcement to find out if the new iPad mini 2 (with retina) is coming too. Can't wait to see what improvements the game will do thanks to newer devices.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Essien1554 wrote:

The 10th is when the press confrence/junket is. iOS7 will be released a couple of days before the new 5s (black/white/gold/possible slate also) and the 5C. Phones are supposed to hit either the 18th or 20th I believe.

Either way, in due for my upgrade and can't wait for the announcement to find out if the new iPad mini 2 (with retina) is coming too. Can't wait to see what improvements the game will do thanks to newer devices.

Ya I was hearing 10th for iOS7 update but then after looking around on google and YouTube found that the 10th is when they're doing the big reveal on the phone and everything so figured we wouldn't be getting update that day anymore but it is looking amazing with what they hav shown and can't wait to see how this will effect apps with the way they work and look really want to see what tapped out does with this update as well
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!