EA Forums - Banner

rip futurama

Great work Tiger! I like seeing them altogether like this. :thumbup: Guess we will always have it in reruns. :D

Replies

• Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Nice art love it
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    Haha they're awesome love the zoideberg one :) :thumbup:
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks all :-)

I will still try to do some others after halloween and christmas.... it would be great to eventually do all the main characters...
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    Very cool work Tiger! I want to believe there will be movie specials someday soon too!
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Very nice, the artwork i have seen in the last few minutes have been sublime :)
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yeah I think I read something about plans to do more straight-to-dvd movies.... And at least I have every single episode to search for and watch.... I have every episode from seasons 1 to 6 with all the movies.... I feel a sunday marathon coming on :wink:
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yeah I think I read something about plans to do more straight-to-dvd movies.... And at least I have every single episode to search for and watch.... I have every episode from seasons 1 to 6 with all the movies.... I feel a sunday marathon coming on :wink:

Was there supposed to be a Futurama/Simpsons crossover coming up or did that just pass already? :-)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Was there supposed to be a Futurama/Simpsons crossover coming up or did that just pass already? :-)
    It's either end of season 25 or start of 26
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013

It's either end of season 25 or start of 26

Cool. Thanks Bart-man!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.