EA Forums - Banner

Art pics

Prev1
Aww thanks Sony. So happy to see your art here and there ;)

Sad day, but your pics make all this mess a little better.

Replies

  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for the mention
  • grannybern14
    385 posts
    edited September 2013
    Those of us that can't do this appreciate seeing the skill and creativity of those who can. Thanks!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm Glad you've decided to put your art back :thumbup: it looks fantastic :thumbup:
  • stacykan
    422 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Sony! I'm happy to see your pictures back up. :-)
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    Your art is just ace :thumbup:

    I love how you get a 3d effect in the hand... that is way beyond me!

  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Excellent pics Sony, it's great you have put them up. To be honest I had never seen these ones they are awesome :D well done :D
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Why have i never seen this. They are awesome, talented indeed :)
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited September 2013
    I get a mention? :oops:
    I'm glad your pics are back, they're amazing :)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Sony you like it before
    A message of what most of us are thinking
    tumblr_inline_mg25ejx7Nh1r9b28i.gif

    Now you may be doing this at me
    tumblr_static_dawws.gif


    But
    tumblr_maz4psSUy31rw29eto1_500.gif

    Because
    tumblr_mil4pr0SbR1s4xdz1o1_500.gif

    I'm really like this
    avengers-nick-fury-suri.jpg
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sony you like it before
    A message of what most of us are thinking
    tumblr_inline_mg25ejx7Nh1r9b28i.gif

    Now you may be doing this at me
    tumblr_static_dawws.gif


    But
    tumblr_maz4psSUy31rw29eto1_500.gif

    Because
    tumblr_mil4pr0SbR1s4xdz1o1_500.gif

    I'm really like this
    avengers-nick-fury-suri.jpg
    I'm stealing all of those haha.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love all your work :)
    excellent3.jpg
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    cool art cool avatar you didn't like whats happenin here I ask what happened why the changes and deletions?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    They look awesome all together like that. I love visiting your town.... I never know what I'm going to find :D
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    Aww thanks Sony. So happy to see your art here and there ;)

    Sad day, but your pics make all this mess a little better.

    Thanks Twiz :wink:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Thanks for the mention

    You are welcome :)
    Those of us that can't do this appreciate seeing the skill and creativity of those who can. Thanks!

    Thanks grannybern :)
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I'm Glad you've decided to put your art back :thumbup: it looks fantastic :thumbup:

    Thanks Skyrim :D
    stacykan wrote:
    Thanks Sony! I'm happy to see your pictures back up. :-)

    Thanks Stacy :)
    Your art is just ace :thumbup:

    I love how you get a 3d effect in the hand... that is way beyond me!

    Thanks Tiger your art is awsome too :)
    Excellent pics Sony, it's great you have put them up. To be honest I had never seen these ones they are awesome :D well done :D

    Thanks Nightmare :D
    subii42 wrote:
    Why have i never seen this. They are awesome, talented indeed :)

    Thanks subii :)
    I get a mention? :oops:
    I'm glad your pics are back, they're amazing :)

    Why wouldnt you have one? Thanks Luci :D
    Sony you like it before

    Thanks for the gif :wink:
    simbass7 wrote:
    I love all your work :)
    excellent3.jpg

    Thanks simbass :)
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    cool art cool avatar you didn't like whats happenin here I ask what happened why the changes and deletions?

    Thanks DahnnnY1! It's complicated
    mpwarner wrote:
    They look awesome all together like that. I love visiting your town.... I never know what I'm going to find :D

    Thanks mpwarner! I like visiting your town too :D
  • HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    WOW, Just absolutely AMAZING! :mrgreen:
    Username: KidHawley
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    WOW, Just absolutely AMAZING! :mrgreen:
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    WOW, Just absolutely AMAZING! :mrgreen:

    Thanks Hawley! :)

    And thanks NeiltonSantos :)
  • HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Your work is seriously amazing :mrgreen:
    You have inspired me, maybe I will give it a go one day...
    A huge Kid Rock head or something haha, that would look awesome :P
    Username: KidHawley
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited September 2013
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Your work is seriously amazing :mrgreen:
    You have inspired me, maybe I will give it a go one day...
    A huge Kid Rock head or something haha, that would look awesome :P

    I like to help people so if you need help I'm here :)
  • HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    HawleyBDB wrote:
    Your work is seriously amazing :mrgreen:
    You have inspired me, maybe I will give it a go one day...
    A huge Kid Rock head or something haha, that would look awesome :P

    I like to help people so if you need help I'm here :)

    Ahhh thank you...
    That's really cool of you, appreciate it :mrgreen:

    Will give it a go when I have some more land :P
    Username: KidHawley
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!