EA Forums - Banner

talk anythin you want about TSTO and converse with other members

I think Comic Book Guy would make the best zombie, (I'm hoping for some undead for this years treehouse of horror update). He is a snack master and has vast knowledge of how a quality zombie should behave.

Replies

• DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    I agree jwlizard my friend 8) I hope ea releases CBG zombie with his star trek outfit
    whats for dinner? im getting hungry 8)
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sorry, nothing fancy. I had to grocery shop and run errands on top of working and doing homeschool, so just cheese pizza for dinner. Sorry to let ya down, I'll make something decadent later this week :D

Mr. Burn zombie would be funny, since he's barely alive. Or a Barney zombie, beer or brains?
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Sorry, nothing fancy. I had to grocery shop and run errands on top of working and doing homeschool, so just cheese pizza for dinner. Sorry to let ya down, I'll make something decadent later this week :D

Mr. Burn zombie would be funny, since he's barely alive. Or a Barney zombie, beer or brains?
    lol ill stop for dinner some other time then
    I think you deserve patty and Selma zombies with a task that they go after homer to eat him up lol
    im planning on takin you out for dinner what kind of restaurant?
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    jwlizard76 wrote:

lol ill stop for dinner some other time then
    I think you deserve patty and Selma zombies with a task that they go after homer to eat him up lol
    im planning on takin you out for dinner what kind of restaurant?

Round here, you gotta go to Thundercloud Subs or Freebirds, or the Salt Lick (it's a Texas thing). You're okay with my husband and 3 kids tagging along, right? :mrgreen:

I really have high hopes for a Patty and Selma update. I think when they finally do it, it will be awesome. Probably setting myself up for disappointment. They seem like a logical choice for the next non holiday update.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    well be six at the dinner table then 8)

everybody wants patty and Selma homer is too relaxed as it is 8)
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    So how is this thread different than the entire General Discussion forum? Your thread title pretty much defines what this place is all about.

Edit: I didn't realize all of the forum drama that was going on when I first posted this. Carry on.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    So anyways, who is watching Amish Mafia?
  • 1nbxfan
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Isn't that what the whole forum is about? Now you want to encompass that into a single thread?
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    8)
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    awshux915 wrote:
    So how is this thread different than the entire General Discussion forum? Your thread title pretty much defines what this place is all about.
    youre right its the only way threads that are created by members who certain mod doesnt like can survive im not giving him any excuse to delete this thread 8)

My posts keep bein deleted so hurry in readin

Here are all the members that left this forum: (or at least have become active in tsto forum cuz ... I cant say or they'll delete this post, already many of my postsve been deleted cuz sayin the truth)

epic_tapper
    lucitiger
    menace
    pharrah
    bee
    sony
    jay_kay
    twiztidthorn
    nightmare
    stacykan
    snarkmork
    chrisp
    mwdalton

ill keep addin names as I learn more

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited September 2013
    Menu

Rainbow trout steamed with butter, garlic, lemon and vidalia onions, finished off with a mesquite smoke fire to crisp the skin

Steamed brocolli, homemade baguettes

For desert sopapillas with cinnamon, honey, chocolate syrup, fresh strawberries and whipped cream.

Hope that makes up for the frozen pizzas :)
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited September 2013
    I say mods should create a poll. Leave forum 1. As it was. 2. No off topic chatter. Or, 3. step up moderation to limit off topic to a few games, but otherwise keep it TSTO related... Maybe the latter will satisfy both sides?

Fact is, this forum's social aspect is what keeps it so popular. If a thread title's topic doesn't interest me, I don't read it. If the thread has been over run by self serving trolls, I leave them and their misery alone and move on to something else. I have no interest in belittling others, nor find it amusing to watch others doing so. If someone doesn't like the way this forum is used within the TOS, then maybe they should go elsewhere or start their own forum. I get the impression that those complaining simply don't like seeing other people sharing comradery and fun. Yes it can be annoying when a thread derails or people post totally off the wall topics, but my control isues shouldn't be their problem... Since I see the mods posting and having fun with us, I have to assume their jobs would be a lot more boring if this place became as rigid as some would like it to be.

Idea: A stickied thread about posting etiquette might help... Something to refer posters to for things like max image sizes, start a links only policy for video and larger files, that kind of thing to help reduce server load.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Menu

Rainbow trout steamed with butter, garlic, lemon and vidalia onions, finished off with a mesquite smoke fire to crisp the skin

Steamed brocolli, homemade baguettes

For desert sopapillas with cinnamon, honey, chocolate syrup, fresh strawberries and whipped cream.

Hope that makes up for the frozen pizzas :)
    I love your gourmet menu

Here are all the members that left this forum: (or at least have become active in tsto forum cuz ... I cant say or they'll delete this post, already many of my postsve been deleted cuz sayin the truth)

epic_tapper
    lucitiger
    menace
    pharrah
    bee
    sony
    jay_kay
    twiztidthorn
    nightmare
    stacykan
    snarkmork
    chrisp
    mwdalton

• DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    I say mods should create a poll. Leave forum 1. As it was. 2. No off topic chatter. Or, 3. step up moderation to limit off topic to a few games, but otherwise keep it TSTO related... Maybe the latter will satisfy both sides?
    Fact is, this forum's social aspect is what keeps it so popular. If a thread title's topic doesn't interest me, I don't read it. If the thread has been over run by self serving trolls, I leave them and their misery alone and move on to something else. I have no interest in belittling others, nor find it amusing to watch others doing so. If someone doesn't like the way this forum is used within the TOS, then maybe they should go elsewhere or start their own forum. I get the impression that those complaining simply don't like seeing other people sharing comradery and fun. Yes it can be annoying when a thread derails or people post totally off the wall topics, but my control isues shouldn't be their problem... Since I see the mods posting and having fun with us, I have to assume their jobs would be a lot more boring if this place became as rigid as some would like it to be.
    Idea: A stickied thread about posting etiquette might help... Something to refer posters to for things like max image sizes, start a links only policy for video and larger files, that kind of thing to help reduce server load.
    I believe youre a nice person pixxxa the truth of whats been goin on this particular mod doesn't want you or anyone to know so he keeps deletin posts or threads even if they aren't against etos

epic_tapper
    lucitiger
    menace
    pharrah
    bee
    sony
    jay_kay
    twiztidthorn
    nightmare
    stacykan
    snarkmork
    chrisp
    mwdalton

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    I come here just for the game, not friends or whatever. If they want to leave I won't miss them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!