EA Forums - Banner

Is it safe to say this game is dying/dead?

Replies

  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Isnt everything either dying or dead??
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Isnt everything either dying or dead??

    We are all dying...that's what makes us human!
  • HsueEEE
    233 posts
    edited September 2013
    The fact that your posting in TSTO forum, makes it mean that you still care for the game!

    if you dont care, stop posting and go outside to play with a ball! :]
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sdv325 wrote:
    OMG not this guy again

    stop trying to always bring attention to yourself with all this crap.

    signed everyone

    Forgive me, I am confused. The last time that happened, I was in the Riviera, got drunk and I woke up in tacky hotel, a Hilton of all places! The yacht was docked literally across the street. On that fateful day, I found out that when I drink too much 150 year old whiskey, I get a penchant to slum it. I'll carry the shame of that for the rest of my life. It's not something I'm proud of. I used to be a Chippendale!

    Now that we have shared intimate stories about our past and we are friends, would you be so kind as to answer me a question? I would be ever so appreciative if you do.

    Are you licensed to represent everyone? The last I heard, Oprah Winfrey was the only person on the planet who held a valid licence. I hate to be a bother, but you see, I am one of the 'everyone' you speak of. I clearly remember, I did not fill out a DXTH143A form. I filled out a DXTH143B and sent it over to Maria at the Woodhaven Branch. I like Maria, always smiling and cheery, shame about her wooden leg. I never knew woodworm could invade a person's prostetic. Is nothing sacred? Thank goodness, Chico her husband is a carpenter. Aaaaanyway, If I did not fill out a DXTH143B form and send it to Maria at the Woodhaven Branch, I find it curious that I still have my DXTH143A form. In fact, it is sat on my desk and I can see it as I type.

    /cue dramatic music!

    Well, I must say. I am hurt that you would do this to your best and only friend in the world, most probably. It is safe to say, we will not be meeting for brunch on the morrow.

    I CALL SHENANIGANS! I was recently misrepresented by a bogus pontificator!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I was just wondering why we didn't have a fire department in springfield?

    As long as you are going forward you are never dead
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    youre dead when not alive 7IKV2Zh.gif
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think this is a valid question. I have not been logging in anywhere near as much as I used to. There's so much going on now that its more of a commitment than it is fun. Plus I have been out of room for the last 3-4 updates and have had to just plop new buildings down wherever they fit. Krustyland just doesn't do it for me because it doesn't feel like a part of my "real" SF. So yeah, I know I've got characters and buildings that haven't been tapped for days and I really don't care.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    I think this is a valid question. I have not been logging in anywhere near as much as I used to. There's so much going on now that its more of a commitment than it is fun. Plus I have been out of room for the last 3-4 updates and have had to just plop new buildings down wherever they fit. Krustyland just doesn't do it for me because it doesn't feel like a part of my "real" SF. So yeah, I know I've got characters and buildings that haven't been tapped for days and I really don't care.
    neither do I isn't tht funny 7IKV2Zh.gif
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    So we are all saying more land will revive this game???

    Is EA listening. Probably not.
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited September 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    So we are all saying more land will revive this game???

    Is EA listening. Probably not.

    More land would help, but a way to move groups of items or something would help too. For example, we got the elementary school early on so, for me at least, it's in an area that I established long ago and can't really change at this point. Of course now they release the high school and knowledgeum and I feel like I want to have them all in one area. I really don't feel like moving my school, playground, etc. piece by piece somewhere else. Same thing if they release the courthouse, I already have my municipal area and don't really feel like redesigning whole areas for each new building at this point.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    So we are all saying more land will revive this game???

    Is EA listening. Probably not.

    More land would help, but a way to move groups of items or something would help too. For example, we got the elementary school early on so, for me at least, it's in an area that I established long ago and can't really change at this point. Of course now they release the high school and knowledgeum and I feel like I want to have them all in one area. I really don't feel like moving my school, playground, etc. piece by piece somewhere else. Same thing if they release the courthouse, I already have my municipal area and don't really feel like redesigning whole areas for each new building at this point.

    I have the same problem with my schools too. If I stored my Springfield Sign I could use that area, as its right next to my original school. But I would lose the multiplier. I don't really want to do that.
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    I think this is a valid question. I have not been logging in anywhere near as much as I used to. There's so much going on now that its more of a commitment than it is fun. Plus I have been out of room for the last 3-4 updates and have had to just plop new buildings down wherever they fit. Krustyland just doesn't do it for me because it doesn't feel like a part of my "real" SF. So yeah, I know I've got characters and buildings that haven't been tapped for days and I really don't care.
    neither do I isn't tht funny 7IKV2Zh.gif

    I kinda got even lazier. As I only usually check my town once a day thats pretty bad by the " must visit every friends town daily" crowd. Sadly i see it becoming more infrequent than that. It's not like the daily rewards and the crapstery box make it worth while to be hyper attentive. I actually would spend more time on the forums than in game... Oh well.
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    sdv325 wrote:
    OMG not this guy again

    stop trying to always bring attention to yourself with all this crap.

    signed everyone

    Forgive me, I am confused. The last time that happened, I was in the Riviera, got drunk and I woke up in tacky hotel, a Hilton of all places! The yacht was docked literally across the street. On that fateful day, I found out that when I drink too much 150 year old whiskey, I get a penchant to slum it. I'll carry the shame of that for the rest of my life. It's not something I'm proud of. I used to be a Chippendale!

    Now that we have shared intimate stories about our past and we are friends, would you be so kind as to answer me a question? I would be ever so appreciative if you do.

    Are you licensed to represent everyone? The last I heard, Oprah Winfrey was the only person on the planet who held a valid licence. I hate to be a bother, but you see, I am one of the 'everyone' you speak of. I clearly remember, I did not fill out a DXTH143A form. I filled out a DXTH143B and sent it over to Maria at the Woodhaven Branch. I like Maria, always smiling and cheery, shame about her wooden leg. I never knew woodworm could invade a person's prostetic. Is nothing sacred? Thank goodness, Chico her husband is a carpenter. Aaaaanyway, If I did not fill out a DXTH143B form and send it to Maria at the Woodhaven Branch, I find it curious that I still have my DXTH143A form. In fact, it is sat on my desk and I can see it as I type.

    /cue dramatic music!

    Well, I must say. I am hurt that you would do this to your best and only friend in the world, most probably. It is safe to say, we will not be meeting for brunch on the morrow.

    I CALL SHENANIGANS! I was recently misrepresented by a bogus pontificator!

    I can't stop laughing. Thank you Paul :D You have become one of my favorite posters along with Josh.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited September 2013
    Best game going try oregon trail settler updates 1 every 6 months sucks
  • awshux915
    237 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Best game going try oregon trail settler updates 1 every 6 months sucks

    In their defense, there aren't a lot of upgrades you can do to a covered wagon.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I can't stop laughing. Thank you Paul :D You have become one of my favorite posters along with Josh.

    I am speechless. Literally, speechless. Had my tonsils out yesterday. Hurts like hell, but I got ice cream. Sadly, it was plain old boring vanilla. For some reason, they advised against Rocky Road when they asked me what flavour I wanted. Bloody doctors, why ask what flavour I want if you're only going to advise against it!

    So, let me get this right. I lose my best friend in a web of intrigue and deciet, and you laugh. Am I a clown, here to amuse you? Well??? Am I????

    If so, my rates are good. All I ask of my customers is they provide me with my balloons so I can handcraft whimsical balloon animals for your child's wonderment. Also, I insist that you provide a fully stocked bar, with little umbrellas. Clownin dehydrates the body and only alcohol can rebalance my electrolytes. Yes. My electrolytes. Google it if you don't believe me. It's highly technical and only clowns fully understand the science. I could literally die in the middle of a complicated horsey into a giraffe manuvere while handcrafting your son a magical experience. Imagine seeing his face turn from joy to horror as I collapse to the floor and die a painful death! My gawd, how do you sleep at night?

    Finally, I seem to recall a Josh. I am afraid this Josh you speak of left the forum. I distincly remember him creating a goodbye thread.

    It has been rumoured that he has relocated to the exotic location of Detroit.

    *This rant was brought to you by a generous compliment from jippy. :wink:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    lol paulzuk lol 7IKV2Zh.gif
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited September 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I can't stop laughing. Thank you Paul :D You have become one of my favorite posters along with Josh.

    I am speechless. Literally, speechless. Had my tonsils out yesterday. Hurts like hell, but I got ice cream. Sadly, it was plain old boring vanilla. For some reason, they advised against Rocky Road when they asked me what flavour I wanted. Bloody doctors, why ask what flavour I want if you're only going to advise against it!

    So, let me get this right. I lose my best friend in a web of intrigue and deciet, and you laugh. Am I a clown, here to amuse you? Well??? Am I????

    If so, my rates are good. All I ask of my customers is they provide me with my balloons so I can handcraft whimsical balloon animals for your child's wonderment. Also, I insist that you provide a fully stocked bar, with little umbrellas. Clownin dehydrates the body and only alcohol can rebalance my electrolytes. Yes. My electrolytes. Google it if you don't believe me. It's highly technical and only clowns fully understand the science. I could literally die in the middle of a complicated horsey into a giraffe manuvere while handcrafting your son a magical experience. Imagine seeing his face turn from joy to horror as I collapse to the floor and die a painful death! My gawd, how do you sleep at night?

    Finally, I seem to recall a Josh. I am afraid this Josh you speak of left the forum. I distincly remember him creating a goodbye thread.

    It has been rumoured that he has relocated to the exotic location of Detroit.

    *This rant was brought to you by a generous compliment from jippy. :wink:

    I am loving your gimp homer avatar!! Your posts are humerous, literate, and you said "pontificate"...... admit it, you are gay arent you? :lol:
    Only kidding....... great posts.
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I can't stop laughing. Thank you Paul :D You have become one of my favorite posters along with Josh.

    I am speechless. Literally, speechless. Had my tonsils out yesterday. Hurts like hell, but I got ice cream. Sadly, it was plain old boring vanilla. For some reason, they advised against Rocky Road when they asked me what flavour I wanted. Bloody doctors, why ask what flavour I want if you're only going to advise against it!

    So, let me get this right. I lose my best friend in a web of intrigue and deciet, and you laugh. Am I a clown, here to amuse you? Well??? Am I????

    If so, my rates are good. All I ask of my customers is they provide me with my balloons so I can handcraft whimsical balloon animals for your child's wonderment. Also, I insist that you provide a fully stocked bar, with little umbrellas. Clownin dehydrates the body and only alcohol can rebalance my electrolytes. Yes. My electrolytes. Google it if you don't believe me. It's highly technical and only clowns fully understand the science. I could literally die in the middle of a complicated horsey into a giraffe manuvere while handcrafting your son a magical experience. Imagine seeing his face turn from joy to horror as I collapse to the floor and die a painful death! My gawd, how do you sleep at night?

    Finally, I seem to recall a Josh. I am afraid this Josh you speak of left the forum. I distincly remember him creating a goodbye thread.

    It has been rumoured that he has relocated to the exotic location of Detroit.

    *This rant was brought to you by a generous compliment from jippy. :wink:

    I am loving your gimp homer avatar!! Your posts are humerous, literate, and you said "pontificate"...... admit it, you are gay arent you? :lol:
    Only kidding....... great posts.


    And, gimp Homer is loving you, all major credit cards accepted.

    Pleased when anyone is insane enough to enjoy my rants. Pontificate is a fantastic word, at least that is how I recall it. Have gay culture hijacked another excellent word, gave it a makeover and put * rings on it! Please say no! That post counts as my favourite use of the word. Was I describing some pop culture perversions? :wink:

    I remember, I first heard the word when I was only 12 and one of my professors at University would often state that he was there to pontificate for our pleasure... I shudder to think what it means now.

    Admit I am gay? Are you hitting on me????? ❤️❤️❤️❤️, it's the Royal Marines all over again. :roll: I must say, I look nothing like my avi. Are you one of those predators? Ahhhh, I think I see the irony of your avi now. I'm not 12 anymore, you know. Perv.

    Only kidding? So... you don't love gimp Homer? Wow. OK.

    The important thing is, you like my great posts. I would have said epic posts. No, no, no, no, no... don't feel bad. Really, it's ok. Great... is... great! Thanks :wink:

    @Dahnnny, thank you very much sir. It's refreshing to speak to a witness who can testify & somebody who doesn't try ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me, insult poor Gimp Homer and reduce my artistic creations forged from my very soul, as something ... great.

    :lol:
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    paulzuk wrote:
    jippy6048 wrote:
    I can't stop laughing. Thank you Paul :D You have become one of my favorite posters along with Josh.

    I am speechless. Literally, speechless. Had my tonsils out yesterday. Hurts like hell, but I got ice cream. Sadly, it was plain old boring vanilla. For some reason, they advised against Rocky Road when they asked me what flavour I wanted. Bloody doctors, why ask what flavour I want if you're only going to advise against it!

    So, let me get this right. I lose my best friend in a web of intrigue and deciet, and you laugh. Am I a clown, here to amuse you? Well??? Am I????

    If so, my rates are good. All I ask of my customers is they provide me with my balloons so I can handcraft whimsical balloon animals for your child's wonderment. Also, I insist that you provide a fully stocked bar, with little umbrellas. Clownin dehydrates the body and only alcohol can rebalance my electrolytes. Yes. My electrolytes. Google it if you don't believe me. It's highly technical and only clowns fully understand the science. I could literally die in the middle of a complicated horsey into a giraffe manuvere while handcrafting your son a magical experience. Imagine seeing his face turn from joy to horror as I collapse to the floor and die a painful death! My gawd, how do you sleep at night?

    Finally, I seem to recall a Josh. I am afraid this Josh you speak of left the forum. I distincly remember him creating a goodbye thread.

    It has been rumoured that he has relocated to the exotic location of Detroit.

    *This rant was brought to you by a generous compliment from jippy. :wink:



    I didn't get ice cream when I got my tonsils out. All I got were lousy popsicles! However, if I only got boring old vanilla ice cream, then I'd rather stick with the lousy popsicles (preferably banana and root beer flavor).

    As for Josh, yes, I did read somewhere that he said "goodbye", but I believe he said "hello" again after a lengthy petition for his return. I think "Goodbye" and "Hello" (not necessarily in that order) threads are really going to take off.

    It is so nice to be amused. I thank you for doing such a lovely job, despite a possibility of a painful death. Oh, my son would like a sloth for his balloon animal please.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!