EA Forums - Banner

Your Springfield should need maintenance.

That's a pretty good idea. It would make it easier to tell who isn't playing anymore.

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mcorway wrote:
    I'm taking this idea from Animal Crossing, but I think it would be cool if Springfield needed a little maintenance. Every day you do not login, the town grows weeds and starts to look run down. Taping the weeds gives you money and keeps your town looking nice.

What do you think? People who do not play the game anymore, their towns would look over-run by time.

or you could set fires in neighbors towns when visiting and if they don;t log in regularly the fire spreads and burns everything.
    they you have to pay to have your items restored
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    It's a good idea but would probably make bigger towns lag.
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Worst idea ever.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Maybe Groundskeeper Willie really should rake leaves.

Jeez Maxx, what is it with you and burning down Springfields, I hope I dont live in your town!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Maybe Groundskeeper Willie really should rake leaves.

Jeez Maxx, what is it with you and burning down Springfields, I hope I dont live in your town!

just a recent thought and with recent rumors of a fire station coming soon.
    i just with the town visits were more interactive.
    last halloween was great. completely covering a town with tp and eggs was very fun
    i wouldn't mind if i was to go in my springfield and see some of the trees on fire and have to tap them to put out the fire and then maybe 10% of what the item cost to build could be the cost to repair it.
  • jeejet
    20 posts
    edited September 2013
    ^Haha, firebug in the house! :D
  • Burke Nation
    42 posts
    edited September 2013
    scottish accent Oi! You're trying to take Willie's Job?!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That's a pretty good idea. It would make it easier to tell who isn't playing anymore.

I can tell2 I have level 14 who friended me once and has never been on since
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.