EA Forums - Banner

Right I'm back from my holiday

Welcome back... Omg so jealous you got to go to simpsons land haha.
I went to Florida in feb but it wasn't open then... :(
Bet you had an amazing time bro :mrgreen:

Replies

• jeejet
    20 posts
    edited September 2013
    That Simpsons ride was the most nauseating ride I've even been on (Universal Studios). The hilarious thing is that they reference it in the beginning of building Krustyland! :P
  • Essien1554
    89 posts
    edited September 2013
    We found the jade monkey!!!
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hope you had a great time. Nothing much missed, same old goings on as ever.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited September 2013

How about that limited time event that totally rocked that EA made us promise never to speak of again.....

Dammit
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    You missed the explanation to why certain mod here keeps being no 1 on the weekly post he literally deletes the competition threads 8)
    Here is the link that will enlighten you

http://forum.ea.com/posts/list/9693628.page

Of course, after reaching 2000 three times because of all the deleting the dude quit and went to another forum i've heard this is not the first time this has happened

Welcome to ****!!! Theres only one king cuz he decapitates anyone that's a threat
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013

How about that limited time event that totally rocked that EA made us promise never to speak of again.....

Dammit

Argh!! You've let the cat out of the bag now. Satisfied??!!
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I know, now my *Building name removed by Admin* will be deleted from my Springfield too :(
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    You missed the explanation to why certain mod here keeps being no 1 on the weekly post he literally deletes the competition threads 8)

Of course, after reaching 2000 three times because of all the deleting the dude quit and went to another forum i've heard this is not the first time this has happened

Welcome to ****!!! Theres only one king cuz he decapitates anyone that's a threat
    Erm what? The thread doesn't seem to exist anymore so I haven't see. It unfortunately. Oh well, im guessing it wasnt Neo? Or Lisa though.
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Erm what? The thread doesn't seem to exist anymore so I haven't see. It unfortunately. Oh well, im guessing it wasnt Neo? Or Lisa though.
    Im tellin you this is no democracy they hide the stuff they don't want you to know about
    Its a lack of respect for all the forum members that spend a lot of time discussing the issues that are corruptin this forum

I can tell you the result is that many nice members left this board or at least are participatin in the tsto forum (which according to this corrupted mod is the dark side) if theres a dark forum is this one cuz members are not free of statin an opinion that doesn't agree with this certain mod, if they do the threats get deleted 8)
    This are the members
    epic_tapper
    luciitiger
    twiztidthorn
    menace
    snarkmork
    jay_kay
    chrisp
    pharrah
    sony
    bee
    stacykan
    tiger
    mwdalton
    nightmare

Ill keep updating the list as I hear more 8)
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited September 2013
    Welcome back! Good to see you and hope you had a blast! Looking forward to seeing your photos too.
    Z1ZDhkn.png
    How about a paddlin...
    Just so you feel at home!
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited September 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    Welcome back! Good to see you and hope you had a blast! Looking forward to seeing your photos too.
    Z1ZDhkn.png
    How about a paddlin...
    Just so you feel at home!
    'the god' didn't like you askin things
    doesn't like you knowin too much its against his policies

My posts keep bein deleted so hurry in readin

Here are all the members that left this forum: (or at least have become active in tsto forum cuz ... I cant say or they'll delete this post, already many of my postsve been deleted cuz sayin the truth)

epic_tapper
    lucitiger
    menace
    pharrah
    bee
    sony
    jay_kay
    twiztidthorn
    nightmare
    stacykan
    snarkmork
    chrisp
    indy
    jwlizard
    mwdalton

ill keep addin names as I learn more
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!