29 posts
    edited September 2013
    Don't be mad bruvva. Lol
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    :lol: Are you two related? Roomies? An Item?

No we are not!

This copy cat is dahnny1

Didn't you just join the forum? How do you know about dahnny1? Hmm... I wonder what's going on here... do you need a pill? Red or Blue? Maybe something non binary?

1wc01R2.gif

I can use a pill cos I don't think he gets my joke lol guess I'm not funny lol :lol:

You can have both(or all 3)

1wc01R2.gif
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    :lol: Are you two related? Roomies? An Item?

No we are not!

This copy cat is dahnny1

Didn't you just join the forum? How do you know about dahnny1? Hmm... I wonder what's going on here... do you need a pill? Red or Blue? Maybe something non binary?

1wc01R2.gif

I can use a pill cos I don't think he gets my joke lol guess I'm not funny lol :lol:

You can have both(or all 3)

1wc01R2.gif
    Did they ban dahnny1 already?
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    Wow. Been reading this is Danny talking to himself these days so his posts don't get deleted?
  • Roxanne_JB200
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    I don't know Danny but my post got deleted!!!!!! I say I'm sorry to the guy!!! What wrong with that!!! I said sorry and someone delete it and I ain't got a PM from Sherry or whoever the mod is! I'm not the bad guy!
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    I don't know Danny but my post got deleted!!!!!! I say I'm sorry to the guy!!! What wrong with that!!! I said sorry and someone delete it and I ain't got a PM from Sherry or whoever the mod is! I'm not the bad guy!

Lol. Sherry is not a mod just one of our nicer members.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Wow. Been reading this is Danny talking to himself these days so his posts don't get deleted?
    its all the rage these day to have a multiple account haha :lol::wink: oh you gota love these crazy guys lol
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013

I am not a mod. Please don't associate me with what's happening on the forum. I hate it.
  • Roxanne_JB200
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    What's happening in the forum? This a bad place to be I guess lol can't make a joke with a new guy even and can't say sorry lol what can i do!

1wc01R2.gif
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    I am way confused :-(

Who is ghost rider and this roxy person?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    o5XkwQ8.gif
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited September 2013
    This just the same as the time when hassan made a 2nd account :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    tumblr_m22gt8NB8x1r66e7xo1_500.gif:(
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Honestly I have no idea whats going on right now, an I'm not even going to bother trying to figure it out. All I know is if someone is messing with multiple accounts, they are walking in to troll territory. Funny to some, maybe. But it comes at the cost of credibility.
  • Roxanne_JB200
    29 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sorry i don't know all the rules cos I just started posting her! I just want to be friendly so I pick a new guy to be fun with cos everyone else already know each other! And then I am the bad guy!
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited September 2013
    Sorry i don't know all the rules cos I just started posting her! I just want to be friendly so I pick a new guy to be fun with cos everyone else already know each other! And then I am the bad guy!

I think everyone is on edge at the moment but you seem genuine to me. :-) welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013

5zCoVqu.gif
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Well, I'd hate to think that we just ostracized a potential new forum member, but when you're accused of being a multiple account, and you're joking about it, not doing anything to try and disprove it, then I don't know what to tell you.
  • Worm32
    39 posts
    edited September 2013

Yeah these forums can be tricky to navigate. Sometimes the Elite Eleven will welcome you with open arms, and other times you can get lost in the middle of all the inside jokes and never be heard from again. It's all about timing. Most of the Elite Eleven's heads are still spinning from "Deletegate 13". The dust will settle soon.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    this is one of the most confusing threads i have ever read, i gave up at the bottom of page 1 :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!