EA Forums - Banner

Panic Help! Back to level 1

Exit the game by pressing the home button. Then force close the app, (double tap the home button to get the multi-tasking bar, then hold down on the Tapped Out app, then tap the little x in the corner)

Start the app again, and you should be able to log into your Origin account, and that should get your game back.

Replies

• martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Post back if that worked for you..We all could be in that same situation some day.
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Exit the game by pressing the home button. Then force close the app, (double tap the home button to get the multi-tasking bar, then hold down on the Tapped Out app, then tap the little x in the corner)

Start the app again, and you should be able to log into your Origin account, and that should get your game back.

You are my hero! It worked.

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Post back if that worked for you..We all could be in that same situation some day.

+1 :thumbup: It helps to know if I'm completely off-track :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    You are my hero! It worked.

No worries, glad it worked :)
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would like to note that it seems the screen where you are asked to log in used to allow me to click in the lower center and then it too me to the login area. Now I need to go to the lower left and tap the Origin symbol. I have done this habitually for a long time now and never thought about it. Guess I need to slow down and watch what it says.

And I posted your quote over in the game reset section too. Hope you don't mind. :P

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    And I posted your quote over in the game reset section too. Hope you don't mind. :P

Good! :)

Maybe put something in there about it being for iDevices, I don't want to cause any Android people to rage quit :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Goad this worked for you. Dalton is the bestest along with neo. Very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!