EA Forums - Banner

From where do you hail?

cakes4
live in pacific time zone, henderson, NV
beginning to build squidport, krustyland, level 23.
daily player

Replies

• ke_morgan88
    3 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm ke_morgan88 (original huh!) I'm in the UK so I'd be good old GMT time zone wise.
    I have Level 35, the Squidport and Krustyland
    :)
  • thedarkllama
    5 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm from Sydney, Australia which is 10 hours ahead of the US. I am in the Eastern time zone. I'm a level 35 player and I have the tooth chipper in Krustyland and all the buildings for the squidport.

Username: thedarkllama
  • brenjes
    22 posts
    edited September 2013
    This is the first add me thread that I have ever been interested in enough to comment on. This was a great idea Stile99. I know I'm in the same time zone but maybe we could still be friends ;). I'm a level 35 player with both Squidport and Krustyland, some premium items and always trying to redecorate.

User name: brenjes
    Central time zone. *. Louis, Mo

Thanks for making this fun!!
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm here in Carson City, NV (PST).

New (level 10). Daily player.

I'm looking to make friends both inside and outside the U.S. It would fun to share this people across the globe.

Please do "add me": orionsbell

:D I have a Lemon Tree! :D

Jim
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • daviesnuke667
    6 posts
    edited September 2013
    Daviesnuke667 gmt time zone. Got squid port Can get krustyland, just gonna wait till after halloween to purchase it. Everyday player also.
  • Rattley06
    148 posts
    edited September 2013
    Daviesnuke667 gmt time zone. Got squid port Can get krustyland, just gonna wait till after halloween to purchase it. Everyday player also.

I'm pretty sure you don't buy it, KL also has different currency.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.