EA Forums - Banner

IOS 7

Prev13456
It does sound good. But I am going to wait a week or so. And see what people think. And give the developers a chance to make update for my apps (which they may already have hehe) :lol:

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    I havent had any update as yet, still on iOS 6.1.4

But i think i agree with Robot-Diablo i will give it a few days before updating just in case as they do like a glitch in the system every now n then :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Robot-Diablo
    21 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

But i think i agree with Robot-Diablo i will give it a few days before updating just in case as they do like a glitch in the system every now n then :P
    like removing my google apps :cry: . Only just got google maps for ipad the other month :lol:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    From what I've been reading ios7 might not come today. Today is just the official reveal of the new phone and everything that it will have hardware and software wise if apple releases ios7 today be awesome but don't hold your breath for it.
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited September 2013
    The actual conference isn't for another 7 hours, and the update is usually available after it finishes - but there will be hundreds of thousands of people downloading it so it might be pretty slow.

In regards to app updates - most have already been updated with ios7 support (without actually saying it in the description on the app store)
    I've been running ios7 since the first Beta and am now glitch / problem free.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

like removing my google apps :cry: . Only just got google maps for ipad the other month :lol:

Or YouTube that was mega annoying :evil:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I do like the new YouTube app though its very nice
  • BouncyX
    114 posts
    edited September 2013
    you might be checking for nothing. while its looking like they are unveiling it today, the version available to the general public may not be out for another week or two.

but the internet isn't always right so i guess we'll found out either way by tonight. lol

• crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Well, I don't think it's very nice when it DROPS TO 144P FOR NO REASON AAA :evil:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    crosby357 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Well, I don't think it's very nice when it DROPS TO 144P FOR NO REASON AAA :evil:

I like how you can minimize it then throw it away lol it's a pretty cool feature
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    there is already a thread about this...
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    there is already a thread about this...

It was locked
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Will iOS7 affect the game, at all? For those with the beta, does it run better at all?
  • swisschet
    22 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Will iOS7 affect the game, at all? For those with the beta, does it run better at all?

the first few beta versions it crashed a couple of times, but the latest version (and no doubt the revised version they will release in the next hour) has been fine with no problems at all.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    swisschet wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

the first few beta versions it crashed a couple of times, but the latest version (and no doubt the revised version they will release in the next hour) has been fine with no problems at all.

1gNfzMk.jpg

According to this iOS7 is coming on the 18th video isn't working for me so did screenshot of the comment about the video
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    yes, the IOS is released on the 18th.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Fingerprint technology oooooooh

pDsueP9.png

Edit: resize
  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yep, it's for the 18th. Damn :(
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited September 2013
    i already have ios 7 :mrgreen:
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    i already have ios 7 :mrgreen:
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:thumbup:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I kinda wish my contract was up for this lol

tDFtu1I.jpg

xfDvdsB.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!