• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Just saw this is coming with iOS 7

xEip4ac.jpg
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    It's coming today!!!! Almost all my apps got an update yesterday or today and in the description said download this version so your app is ready for iOS 7 and don't lose any progress
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Still not got red one over settings yet!

Im gonna leave it a few too just incase any of my apps dont work properly and they have time to fix
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That was the first thing I checked this morning when I got up. I am excited to see the new features. This kind of overhaul is like opening a present at Christmas, or getting a new phone. It's just a new toy to play with
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That was the first thing I checked this morning when I got up. I am excited to see the new features. This kind of overhaul is like opening a present at Christmas, or getting a new phone. It's just a new toy to play with

+1

Lol I think we're just update addicts if its not tapped out its the phone lol
    subii42 wrote:

Im gonna leave it a few too just incase any of my apps dont work properly and they have time to fix

I'm going to say the update won't be till 10 pacific time since main apple building is in California so be about 1 pm for me if I'm correct
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

+1

Lol I think we're just update addicts if its not tapped out its the phone lol
    subii42 wrote:

I'm going to say the update won't be till 10 pacific time since main apple building is in California so be about 1 pm for me if I'm correct

I think you are right. It is an addiction (luckily it's the only addiction I really have.).
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    GHFZ7jc.jpg

Just got this apple might be getting ready to release the update
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    iO7 should come out in about an hour and fifteen minutes :mrgreen:
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Yep, 1pm Eastern Time zone for Canadian according to the Itech guy at my morning radio show :wink:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Yep, 1pm Eastern Time zone for Canadian according to the Itech guy at my morning radio show :wink:

So 9pm pacific then? So 12 pm for me
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    5pm uk time
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Im gonna load it on my 4 first see how it is then think about putting it on my 5
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

So 9pm pacific then? So 12 pm for me

In 2 hours... :D
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    For anyone wondering, this thread should in theory not get locked since it relates to TSTO - the platform many people play on. Without iOS, there would be no tsto for me :cry:

What I want to know is of the people that did download it today, Has it negatively impacted tsto? Any crashes? Any problems? I'm planning on installing it later today if there isnt.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    For anyone wondering, this thread should in theory not get locked since it relates to TSTO - the platform many people play on. Without iOS, there would be no tsto for me :cry:

What I want to know is of the people that did download it today, Has it negatively impacted tsto? Any crashes? Any problems? I'm planning on installing it later today if there isnt.

Hasn't come out yet but when it does ill download test out Tsto and let you know but beta testers say it shouldn't crash
  • Rattley06
    148 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm in the UK and I'm still on iOS 6, I've spoken to my local apple store and they have said its coming at 6pm UK time.
    I'm hoping that's true.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Hasn't come out yet but when it does ill download test out Tsto and let you know but beta testers say it shouldn't crash

I saw a few post with people mentionning that they already had the iOS 7 and none were mentionning problems..so let hope!
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013
    Do you think if they're going to update the app to make it compatible for IOS7 they could release the Halloween update with it or am I asking to much :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited September 2013
    jcrews74 wrote:
    Do you think if they're going to update the app to make it compatible for IOS7 they could release the Halloween update with it or am I asking to much :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think it is already iOS 7 compatible... Remember not long ago the update that didn't show any changes I think it was that, I had so many updates lately I'm sure most apps are already compatible.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!