EA Forums - Banner

SPACE, the only frontier we need.

We need more space of this game is being updated a lot. I don't think I've bought all the land yet. I should but I'm still saving money for the newest update.

Replies

• HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I was totally expecting this thread to be suggesting that we can get Homer to go into space or something.
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ha! I thought you meant an update with these guys:
    Homer_Simpson_as_an_Astronaut.jpg
    Barney-Astronaut-Beer.jpg

And maybe the shuttle launcher as a cool building. :D

...however, YES we need more land. I currently have my High School tucked away in a corner cause these isn't any space in my layout for it. Driving my crazy! :?
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    JaredEgan wrote:
    Ha! I thought you meant an update with these guys:
    Homer_Simpson_as_an_Astronaut.jpg
    Barney-Astronaut-Beer.jpg

And maybe the shuttle launcher as a cool building. :D

...however, YES we need more land. I currently have my High School tucked away in a corner cause these isn't any space in my layout for it. Driving my crazy! :?

Oh yeah, that would be cool. 8)
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yep my Knowledgium is sitting at the edge of town doing nothing. I don't even like the building so it will stay that way until EA release more land.
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    With any future updates, I'm hoping that we get a few squares of land. The bldgs are so big and I have started just squeezing things in wherever I can. I don't want my town to look like my Squishport did.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    They released a ton of buildings in the level 35 update and I am dumbfounded there is no new space plots!! Madness I tell ya! :evil:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.