EA Forums - Banner

Mapple Store.

sell it and get the cash

Replies

• GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    I also love how its not a taskless building like the mini-golf course and the community center..

The mini-golf course has a 24 hour task.

I'm pretty sure one of Jasper's task is tied to the community center.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love it but I think my absolute favorite building is the bowlarama, followed by duff stadium.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Now they need to add Steve Mobbs as a playable character to complete it

Steve_Mobbs.png
    SteveMobbs-SearchResults.jpg
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    It's just a square/grey building. Nothing exciting. Let me guess, you got a major * during yesterday's iPhone announcements?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    It's just a square/grey building. Nothing exciting. Let me guess, you got a major * during yesterday's iPhone announcements?

i still have the iphone4 and have not seen the need to upgrade yet.
    hopefully with the iphone6
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

yeah I agree they are just adding fluff to it. Unless they make somthing revolutionary it's not worth upgrading IMO. Unless ur mr moneybags who can afford everything.....which I wish :lol:
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Nope. Still have an iPhone 4S. I'm not an huge Apple fan, in fact I find them pretty greedy. I just find the store funny. How its called Mapple, it's an apple with two bites and everything's called MyPads and MyPods and stuff. And of course Steve Mobs. I loved the epoiside when Lisa was SO happy because she got a Mapple product and then got a bill so big it was in a box, then gets excited about working for them but has to dress as a MyPod. It was a great play on how greedy Apple is. And I just think it looks kind of unique.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    I also love how its not a taskless building like the mini-golf course and the community center..

The mini-golf course has a 24 hour task.

I'm pretty sure one of Jasper's task is tied to the community center.

Who does that task at the putt putt course? Hmmm...I'll have to check all Jasper's tasks again too
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:
    Who does that task at the putt putt course? Hmmm...I'll have to check all Jasper's tasks again too

Todd has a permanent 24hr task at Sir Put-a-Lots

Also the Community Center is currently a un-used building. Not even Jasper has a task there & he came with it
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:

Also the Community Center is currently a un-used building. Not even Jasper has a task there & he came with it

Weird, I assumed if a character came WITH a building, it had 1 task there. I guess you could make him take incorrect medication outside of it, but that task isn't tied to the building.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Z94wzE60x8 wrote:

Weird, I assumed if a character came WITH a building, it had 1 task there. I guess you could make him take incorrect medication outside of it, but that task isn't tied to the building.

Me too. When I saw that Jasper didn't have a task in I was quite disappointed. It's not kidding when it says "Doing Nothing" while the rent reloads for the building.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.