EA Forums - Banner

Scratchy and Itchy

Z94wzE60x8 wrote:

BTW are Simpsons related but NOT Tapped Out topics banned now too?

I don't believe you would have any problem in mentioning any Simpson tie in. Jessica Simpson would be a strech

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    I would love to have the actual Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie characters in our Springfields as playable characters.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would love to have the actual Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie characters in our Springfields as playable characters.
    lol that sounds good. Have poochie near SP and surf the beach lol :lol:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    lol that sounds good. Have poochie near SP and surf the beach lol :lol:

That would be a great animation. :thumbup:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013

but itchy and scratchy are not real characters in the simpsons.

• Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

We got a dead ex-president in the game. I think we can have some in-show cartoon characters from a cartoon show
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

We got a dead ex-president in the game. I think we can have some in-show cartoon characters from a cartoon show

i guess so
    but personally i don't want them in the game
    i think what they did in krustyland was to please the people wanting them in the game
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    Also, last time I checked Itchy & Scratchy are real characters in the Simpsons. It's not like I was asking for Bender, Peter Griffith or Eric Cartman
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i guess so
    but personally i don't want them in the game
    i think what they did in krustyland was to please the people wanting them in the game

Just because you don't want them, does that mean that the rest of us who do "want" them have to suffer? If you don't want them, there's plenty of ways not to get them should they ever come out.

1. If they cost donuts, simply don't buy them
    2. If they're in-game cash characters, you can store them in your inventory.

win/win for everyone
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think it would be cool if there was an in-game "game" like springfield downs or the sideshow bob balloon game...something where the two could fight each other or hit each other with mallets and clubs
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Also, last time I checked Itchy & Scratchy are real characters in the Simpsons. It's not like I was asking for Bender, Peter Griffith or Eric Cartman

really i was sure itchy and scratchy were cartoon characters on the krusty show. i have never seen the interact with any of the residents of springfield
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    I don't believe you would have any problem in mentioning any Simpson tie in. Jessica Simpson would be a strech

I accept your challenge. She was mentioned in'see homer run' and a pic in 'the blue and the gray'

aNVXnx8.png?1

Credit wiki simpsons
    (I knew she'd been mentioned, just not which ep)
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

really i was sure itchy and scratchy were cartoon characters on the krusty show. i have never seen the interact with any of the residents of springfield

I mean it makes sense then to have them as mascots. It is what it is.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

I mean it makes sense then to have them as mascots. It is what it is.

that's exactly what i think but i do think they should have gave us itchy and scratchy for in game cash and charged what it cost for both of them together in donuts for poochie
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:

I accept your challenge. She was mentioned in'see homer run' and a pic in 'the blue and the gray'

aNVXnx8.png?1

Credit wiki simpsons

LMAO

beaayu.gif
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

But they are still part of the Simpsons universe nonetheless. Even if they are cartoon characters that the Simpsons watch on tv, which just so happen to be cartoons themselves.

From your logic, we shouldn't have gotten Burns Monster, The Raven or Evil Krusty Doll, since we already got Bart, Burns & Krusty & these 3 characters are Treehouse of Horror characters, which are not part of canon in the Simpsons universe.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:

aNVXnx8.png?1

Credit wiki simpsons

It wasn't mean as a challenge but I laughed out loud LOL :thumbup:
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    kevwha22 wrote:
    I think it would be cool if there was an in-game "game" like springfield downs or the sideshow bob balloon game...something where the two could fight each other or hit each other with mallets and clubs

That would be really cool!! I'd root for Scratchy every time!
    I hope they find some cool way to the them in beside KL mascots. They are a very important part of the Simpsons universe.
    I'm also hoping for a repeat of the Scratchy Thanksgiving balloon. I didn't have a orgin account yet and my phone got jacked in Nov. by the time I got the game back they were gone :(
    Hated that stupid graveyard though.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Probably too soon to mention OJ
    Would mind seeing Itchy and Scratchy Mascots chase each other in KL with axes when you tap them.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Probably too soon to mention OJ
    Would mind seeing Itchy and Scratchy Mascots chase each other in KL with axes when you tap them.

Adding action to the Itchy and Scratchy mascots could be a way to try to please both the people who want them, and the people who don't think they "belong" in Springfield. If they had tasks I'd be quite pleased with that. They could chase each other. Dance around. Umm...do some promotions and I'm not sure what else.

Speaking of Mascots although he's from Capital City, I'd like to see the CC goofball mixed in somehow. Not sure how you could do it, he'd have to be a statue or something probably but I've always loved the goofball.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.