EA Forums - Banner

What Have You Done with Stu's Disco?

2Next

Replies

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Great designs jcrew and vjmmartino!

Mine has since been moved to the beach too. With easy access to the motel, which is inspired, ok heavily inspired :lol: by dalton's motel. (Sorry dalton your design is so cute I had to have it)

KZg3xACl.jpg
  • vjmmartino
    32 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Thank-you for your comments bee88161, and I love your design. I am sure the motel guests are supplied ear plugs when checking in, to muffle the sounds from the Disco and Arcade. This is so cute, as it reminds me of Key West in Florida. You are given ear plugs there too, to muffle the noise of roosters and chickens which run wild everywhere. :)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    vjmmartino wrote:
    Thank-you for your comments bee88161, and I love your design. I am sure the motel guests are supplied ear plugs when checking in, to muffle the sounds from the Disco and Arcade. This is so cute, as it reminds me of Key West in Florida. You are given ear plugs there too, to muffle the noise of roosters and chickens which run wild everywhere. :)

Haha that is hilarious! I doubt the sleep easy motel is that considerate though :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!