EA Forums - Banner

Still having builder menu crashes, anyone?

I am having this issue since going over $9.9million. I had read in another thread that this happened to someone when their cash went over $9.9 million that it caused their build menue to crash.

I am in the process of trying to loose at the track to get down to $9.9 million,........$5,000 at a time :? and am hoping that will help.

I deleted all friends and put everything but the essential buildings into storage and have done many, many clean installs of the game and that did not help. I got the post office and channel 6 building built before I lost the store, but have the weather station quest and can not proceed without the store.

Replies

• FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    Are you kidding me?!?!

I have far over 9.9 million, and no, I haven't used jailbreak or any cheat... Damn...

Hopefully they'll update the build menu, so it won't crash - I'm not gonna use that much time on the track, to loose some money :evil:
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I can't say for sure that this is the cause, but it has been an issue for others. Hopefully EA will come up with a fix soon.
    I am with you, I don't do any hacks or cheats, so I will just keep playing to loose at the track. I only have less than 200,000 to loose to get there, but that is not the direction I want to be going.

Here is a thread talking about the Millionare build glitch.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9032602.page

Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    After a tedious week of betting to loose every hour at the track, I finally lost enough to get down to $9.9 million and now I have access to the build menu again. 8)

So I can positively confirm that having over $9.9 million in your bank can be a cause of the build menu crash.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • FrankOcean48
    43 posts
    edited November 2012
    Meh, I just used the ifile fix for non-jailbroken device (ifunbox) - fixed the problem in a sec
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    I got a few crashing building the other day but I only have $1.2mil. Think it might of been my connection though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.