EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Downs

I have played 2 times a day since it got lowered to $2000 and hit the 99-1 shot once, still playing it though cos a couple of G's nothing

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I go for the long odds every time. Only won once, though. That payed for 100 games, but I'm pretty sure I've played more than that...
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Always bet on the rank outsider. Reason being that anything less than 200 grand is dismissed as irrelevant.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been playing it twice or three times a day since they lowered the price and have yet to win the long-shot. I'm pretty sure it's been over 100 times already, so I lost, but I still want to win to make myself feel better.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Still trying to win the 99-1.....I don't play every day.
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    I play it frequently and usually play 9-1 or 19-1 I hit a decent amount actually, better than the Krusty scratch ticket
  • tsumlakers88
    31 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have also been playing 3 times a day since they lowered it to $2000 when Squidport came out back in June (~7am, 3pm, 11pm). I won the $200K twice within a 10 day span in late June, and finally won my 3rd time just the other day.

Like others have said previously, it makes no sense to not bet for $200K since every bet is $2K. You may go spans of time without winning but when you do it's worth it. Besides, it's really cheap and I have 10-12 buildings that payout right after the race so it always evens out regardless. 8)
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well, I must say that I cannot resist the urge to play. I find it really hard to collect from all the other buildings and leav the SD sign untapped :oops:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    i always take the 2:1 odd.
    the top one.
    sometimes i get streaks of 4 wins in a row and i lose some but it seems i win a lot more than i lose
  • psychopixi
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have only bet about 20 times there - at first the 2:1 odds and won twice, but then I figured that since they all cost the same, I'd try the 99:1 outsider... and I won it on the third attempt! Haven't won since then though.
  • Nogard0
    63 posts
    edited September 2013
    anyone found if its truely random or if it has a pattern ? or percentage weighting ?
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well, I must say that I cannot resist the urge to play. I find it really hard to collect from all the other buildings and leav the SD sign untapped :oops:

Me too ....

First I tried the 99-1 odds, many many times, no success.

Then I decided to choose a dog and stick with him. Drool Brittania, a real champ ! I never won the 99-1 shot, but won the others on countless occasions. Then I changed the dog and it was bad idea ! Never won anymore :x
    Last week I returned to my fave bulldog, and eversince, won once again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.