EA Forums - Banner

Springfield Downs

I have played 2 times a day since it got lowered to $2000 and hit the 99-1 shot once, still playing it though cos a couple of G's nothing

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I go for the long odds every time. Only won once, though. That payed for 100 games, but I'm pretty sure I've played more than that...
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Always bet on the rank outsider. Reason being that anything less than 200 grand is dismissed as irrelevant.
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been playing it twice or three times a day since they lowered the price and have yet to win the long-shot. I'm pretty sure it's been over 100 times already, so I lost, but I still want to win to make myself feel better.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Still trying to win the 99-1.....I don't play every day.
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    I play it frequently and usually play 9-1 or 19-1 I hit a decent amount actually, better than the Krusty scratch ticket
  • tsumlakers88
    31 posts
    edited September 2013
    I have also been playing 3 times a day since they lowered it to $2000 when Squidport came out back in June (~7am, 3pm, 11pm). I won the $200K twice within a 10 day span in late June, and finally won my 3rd time just the other day.

Like others have said previously, it makes no sense to not bet for $200K since every bet is $2K. You may go spans of time without winning but when you do it's worth it. Besides, it's really cheap and I have 10-12 buildings that payout right after the race so it always evens out regardless. 8)
  • Micaela2409
    74 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well, I must say that I cannot resist the urge to play. I find it really hard to collect from all the other buildings and leav the SD sign untapped :oops:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    i always take the 2:1 odd.
    the top one.
    sometimes i get streaks of 4 wins in a row and i lose some but it seems i win a lot more than i lose
  • psychopixi
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I have only bet about 20 times there - at first the 2:1 odds and won twice, but then I figured that since they all cost the same, I'd try the 99:1 outsider... and I won it on the third attempt! Haven't won since then though.
  • Nogard0
    63 posts
    edited September 2013
    anyone found if its truely random or if it has a pattern ? or percentage weighting ?
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well, I must say that I cannot resist the urge to play. I find it really hard to collect from all the other buildings and leav the SD sign untapped :oops:

Me too ....

First I tried the 99-1 odds, many many times, no success.

Then I decided to choose a dog and stick with him. Drool Brittania, a real champ ! I never won the 99-1 shot, but won the others on countless occasions. Then I changed the dog and it was bad idea ! Never won anymore :x
    Last week I returned to my fave bulldog, and eversince, won once again.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!