EA Forums - Banner

Top posters this week

Replies

• breecol
    9 posts
    edited September 2013
    Well I read all three pages, made a comment, it took longer than three minutes, and now I'm wasting more time responding to what I assume is a ie; 18 to 45 year old living at home with little prospects or a 14 year old pimply kid yet to discover the great outdoors, anyway best of luck to you all. Go nuts now with your justifications and ill respond in three months.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    breecol wrote:
    Well I read all three pages, made a comment, it took longer than three minutes, and now I'm wasting more time responding to what I assume is a ie; 18 to 45 year old living at home with little prospects or a 14 year old pimply kid yet to discover the great outdoors, anyway best of luck to you all. Go nuts now with your justifications and ill respond in three months.

That's pretty judgemental. See you in a few months.... Don't rush back if you're going to be mean

Ps... Bet you were waiting for this :twisted:
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    breecol wrote:
    Just out of curiosity, was this a quality post?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    breecol wrote:
    it needed more superiority and inflated ego. B+
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    breecol wrote:

bth_no.gif
  • Mjr1124
    654 posts
    edited September 2013
    am4692 wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    am4692 wrote:
    Wow, and I just hit 100 for the entirety of my life on the forums

Hi! while I love your sig, wouldn't you prefer to be original.

Maybe he's just pretending to be somebody else. I hear certain people like to do that.

If you want to have two personas, I ain't got no problem with that. I just like that I was the only one with a TBBT inspired avatar and sig. Maybe I'm just being pedantic.

So yours is "original" because you copied it from a tv show first? :roll:
  • datasurgeon
    1871 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    WOW. This got Dark fairly quickly.
    I don't jump on how people spend their t:ime; I just expect the same courteousy.

• yellow-ATR
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    Top poster? Is it me maybe?
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thread should be called..... "The award for having no life belongs to". :wink:

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Judging people? Really? And you claim to be an anti-flag fan? They fight so hard for people to be themselves and do what they want how they want, they are huge supporters of human rights,( also hugely against super greedy corporations) but yet a fan of theirs judges people on doing something that brings them enjoyment.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Judging people? Really? And you claim to be an anti-flag fan? They fight so hard for people to be themselves and do what they want how they want, they are huge supporters of human rights,( also hugely against super greedy corporations) but yet a fan of theirs judges people on doing something that brings them enjoyment.

I'm sure he was just kidding around, some just aren't as good with 'the jokes' as others :wink:
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I'm sure he was just kidding around, some just aren't as good with 'the jokes' as others :wink:

Ya I figured the winky emoticon would have let everyone know that. That is what most use on other forums. Guess I'm not a regular so I'm to allowed that freedom yet. Back to my corner, and tapping out
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Ya I figured the winky emoticon would have let everyone know that. That is what most use on other forums. Guess I'm not a regular so I'm to allowed that freedom yet. Back to my corner, and tapping out
    You have just as much freedom to be cynical, as someone else is free to misinterpret your winky face. :P
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited September 2013
    Meh look at all the damns I give
    6VMkDIu.gif
    This gif is perfect for the occasion. What a great choice.

• L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    G'day all, just curious how mitzy got the numbers?
    You back?
    Honestly I wish I knew too as its not posted a lot, plus I want to see if I ever meet it.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    WOW! People on this forum get way too easily offended. As this thread suggests...
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    WOW! People on this forum get way too easily offended. As this thread suggests...

People in this forum? Or people in general? :wink:
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'd actually say people on this forum, but after thinking about it for a minute, I'll admit I think you may be right...! People in general it is!
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    2nd post this week!!! :mrgreen:
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited September 2013
    Meh look at all the damns I give
    6VMkDIu.gif
    This gif is perfect for the occasion. What a great choice.
    I mean, you can tell by his face that he doesn't care, but he's pushed it over the edge and broken it. So shouldn't he care a little? 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!