EA Forums - Banner

Mini Showcase

Very beautiful landscaping :D :thumbup:

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    You should use softwood trees to cover the doors on the training wall because come winter those apple there's will lose their leaves and you will see all the doors. It looks awesome now but I always try to think about that so I won't have to do lots of changes once winter gets here.
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    TYVM :)
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    You should use softwood trees to cover the doors on the training wall because come winter those apple there's will lose their leaves and you will see all the doors. It looks awesome now but I always try to think about that so I won't have to do lots of changes once winter gets here.

No-one's phone or ipad will even be able to handle my town haha ;p. I'm at 6000 items with over 40 buildings left to decorate and 1/2 an empty town. Couple that with snow and its a recipe for disaster hehehehe. Right now my phone can barely handle parts of my town lel. It's even crashed once or twice. And who knows, maybe snow will cover the doors on the training wall. Till, i gotta finish off my town cause i'm missing out on participating in all these competitions because as said beforemany of my buildings aren't decorated :/
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    xDiima wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

No-one's phone or ipad will even be able to handle my town haha ;p. I'm at 6000 items with over 40 buildings left to decorate and 1/2 an empty town. Couple that with snow and its a recipe for disaster hehehehe. Right now my phone can barely handle parts of my town lel. It's even crashed once or twice. And who knows, maybe snow will cover the doors on the training wall. Till, i gotta finish off my town cause i'm missing out on participating in all these competitions because as said beforemany of my buildings aren't decorated :/

Whoa! You're at 6000 limit already with 40 buildings left? I can't remember what the cap was. 7500 I think. I'm around 6300 - full town. Would be a pity if you have to compromise your design. I really like what I've seen so far.
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    xDiima wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Whoa! You're at 6000 limit already with 40 buildings left? I can't remember what the cap was. 7500 I think. I'm around 6300 - full town. Would be a pity if you have to compromise your design. I really like what I've seen so far.

THERE'S A CAP?!?!?!??! *points gun to head* um, um,um,um well that ain't good....and correction, i just got a message saying im at 5400...which still worries me haha :/

I could upload my town so far if you want me too :P
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would like that :) I like looking at designs.
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would like that :) I like looking at designs.
    Okay I'll do it tomorrow. It's bedtime here in Australia tehe.
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    Yup it's nearly midnight for me. Later :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!