EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness level insanely low??!!

Known issue,

Clean your neighbours graffiti to get 5 star again, if you don't want this happening again just don't ever clean or do graffiti again (yes that means ur town as well)

Replies

• richard4339
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been five stars (mostly) for months now. But when level 34 came out, I dropped down to half a star too. I stayed there for about a week. I have people visit my town, but very few ever vandalize me. It seems like you kinda need them to sometimes, and for you then to clean it quickly. Once you get a few to clean up, it seems like it starts to come back up over a few days.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Non one really knows how righteous works. Except maybe t he programmer. I think it cost you 5 points to vandalize and 1 point back when you clean up. Also extra training walls boost righteous.
  • Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    Non one really knows how righteous works. Except maybe t he programmer. I think it cost you 5 points to vandalize and 1 point back when you clean up. Also extra training walls boost righteous.

I try to not vandalize in neighbors towns, but once in awhile I'll accidentally click on a spray can or I'll go to their towns and there's only spray cans and The Simpsons home to click on or a few other things that regenerate super fast, like Kwik-E-Mart and I'm not sure which to do....
  • MyNoNoSp0t
    90 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    buy training walls and hide them behind buildings. that keeps mine from. dropping. hope this helps.
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't get stressed out over star ratings....My Indolence and Consumerism ratings are less than 5 stars. Consumerism rating is bogus as to how many businesses you need for 5 stars. My Indolence rating is suffering because I've had to get rid of houses to make room for buildings in recent updates. Whenever my Righteousness rating drops, it goes right back up again when I clean up.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited September 2013
    Every time I level up my righteousness goes down to half a star, and it usually takes about two days of cleaning up my neighbors graffiti before it goes back to normal.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    MyNoNoSp0t wrote:
    buy training walls and hide them behind buildings. that keeps mine from. dropping. hope this helps.

This ^^^

Mr7Rqpcl.jpg

I have I think 7-8 training walls hidden behind buildings (with one for show at the police station)

Never have to worry about this rating ever again..... :twisted:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.