EA Forums - Banner

We need to be able to zoom out more.

Jesfer72 wrote:
If we could zoom out more we could find characters easier. Or give us a character button. I am about to take all my roads away again so they all go to squidport to find them easier.

Would be nice

Replies

• toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to zoom out more, or have a "Whole Town View" button, but more for design purposes.
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013
    I agree
  • katehutson
    544 posts
    edited September 2013
    +1
    I'd love to zoom out more. It annoys me to not be able to.
  • trailstrials
    78 posts
    edited September 2013
    yes please, zoom out for me
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    Zooming out more would be great for tablets. Not sure though for phones
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Yeah, that's probably a big reason they don't have it as an option...

Would be nice to have it on tablets, though
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited September 2013
    I think a character list would be really nice. They could even have it with a timer on how much longer till each character completes the tasks they are on.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited September 2013

I would love zooming out to have a general view, but could not play all the time if everything was so very small, don't know how people can play on a phone, tried a few times on my iPod and hated it it is way too small...
  • punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited September 2013
    I agree, zoom out more, right behind need for more land, and a new pricey house that pays out huge xp daily.
  • forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    We need a character selector and a select all items ability is what we need. Tired of spending ages looking for characters to put them on 24hrs.
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    We need a character selector and a select all items ability is what we need. Tired of spending ages looking for characters to put them on 24hrs.

But then we would not get to tap as much
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I thought finding ralph was hard but I have a real difficult time finding jub-jub with his color and size.
  • jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    Zoom would be useful. Makes too much sense though!
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited September 2013

But then we would not get to tap as much

They can do it the same way as they do it on Sims FreePlay. The list will bring you to the character but you have to tap them to make them finish the task. The character list only brings you to the character and tells you the amount of time left on the task but the rest is up to you.
  • alexgravener
    88 posts
    edited September 2013
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    We need to be able to zoom out more.

:thumbup:
  • Lexen83
    18 posts
    edited September 2013
    Instead of a zoom-out function, it would be better to have a "tap all characters & buildings" button.
    That would save everyone a lot of time -- and there's no need to doublecheck your map anymore.

All in favor? :D
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited September 2013
    I use both iPhone 5 and ipad. I think zooming out would work on both cause once you see movement you can go to area and zoom back in. The easiest thing they could do is make a character book like the task book and problems would be solved. I hate putting people on 24hr task and later finding out you missed a couple.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    If we could zoom out more we could find characters easier. Or give us a character button. I am about to take all my roads away again so they all go to squidport to find them easier.

+1000000000000000 :thumbup:
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited September 2013
    I just had to bump this thread.

I always wish I could zoom out more. Every day.

I'd definitely enjoy designing my town more.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!