is being useless profitable

124Next

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    I'm scared

Can I take credit for asking for Todd and rodd, without that suggestion they wouldn't turn up- and in future hopefull dr monroe

Based on the op yes, full credit to you.
    Although I hate (I don't know which is which) the catchphrases for the voices one. They are creepy and just wrong

I take credit for Dutchman :wink:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I take credit for Sherri. Not Terri though, can't stand her. :twisted:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Wait, dalton lock a thread a thread for being useless? Why not lock the thousands of add-me threads? We only need 1.

Where?

Here
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9708573.page
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Can I have the credit for the brown house? I don't need much, just some kind of validation. :mrgreen:

"The harder you try, the less you succeed. Don't try at all and get everything you need." - Slightly Stoopid
  • jonboy4969
    20 posts
    edited September 2013
    Perhaps I am useless but the original post made no legible sense...

And as everyone is taking responsibility for something I think I will join the rest of you and take responsibility for creating the Internet.... :-)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    offyoupop wrote:
    I only ask for the simple reason that i & we have come up with good ideas but whenever we come up with anything our pages are littered with crap and yes you too neo. Ive spent hundreds of pounds on this game but now I have a little free time I think id like to stir a little trouble. Yes I may have been a noob when I started using this forum and for any offence caused I apologise but the fact remains that its not the money we spend its the comments we write that HELP ea decide how the game preceeds. Check out previous threads. Ill be posting quite regularly for the next few months. TAKE ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

chandler-clap-courtney-cox-cute-friends-Favim.com-231618.gif

Nice post
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    To answer your question I'd have to say yes being useless is profitable I know many lazy people who barely do anything and yet they still get paid the same as everyone else that's working twice as hard and never get fired.

Also to stay on topic with everyone else:

Purple ketchup rain

And thanks to me you have homer and all his costumes
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    philieb wrote:
    Can I have the credit for the brown house? I don't need much, just some kind of validation. :mrgreen:

"The harder you try, the less you succeed. Don't try at all and get everything you need." - Slightly Stoopid

Thanks, the brown house is great. It's really versatile. My uses range from guard house, log cabins , barracks and also as generic housing
  • dcg_moo
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    jonboy4969 wrote:
    Perhaps I am useless but the original post made no legible sense...

And as everyone is taking responsibility for something I think I will join the rest of you and take responsibility for creating the Internet.... :-)

Al Gore had dibs on that, remember?

Why the purple love? Everyone prejudiced against pink?
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    philieb wrote:

Thanks, the brown house is great. It's really versatile. My uses range from guard house, log cabins , barracks and also as generic housing

Yay!!! Validation!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    I am thoroughly confused as to what in the world the OP was trying to get across. I've never seen a more confusing thread.
    Maybe it's the hangover? I'll come back after drinking water and taking Advil. :shock:
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    baylensmom wrote:
    I am thoroughly confused as to what in the world the OP was trying to get across. I've never seen a more confusing thread.
    Maybe it's the hangover? I'll come back after drinking water and taking Advil. :shock:

I'm thinking another drink might be better!!! :lol:
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    philieb wrote:
    baylensmom wrote:

I'm thinking another drink might be better!!! :lol:

I think I'm pickled, I'm having one of those "I'm never drinking again" hangovers.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haha. Love this guy
    Yeh everything the op says happens.
    Not like everyone has been asking for..... Dutchman, stu, patty/Selma.... I wish they'd be in the game

And I own a rock that stops every member of this forum from being attacked and killed by a tiger. No need to thank me, I'm just doing my bit.
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haha. Love this guy
    Not like everyone has been asking for..... Dutchman, stu, patty/Selma.... I wish they'd be in the game

And I own a rock that stops every member of this forum from being attacked and killed by a tiger. No need to thank me, I'm just doing my bit.
    haha thanks for getting my back in regards to tigers. What about tiggers?
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haha. Love this guy

You're on your own, there, buddy, I gots nothin' fer that :P
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haha. Love this guy

Just leave out a pot of honey because it will distract them cause they won't remember if they like honey or not
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haha. Love this guy

Just leave out a pot of honey because it will distract them cause they won't remember if they like honey or not
    I think she likes chocolate better, or steak. ;)
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    Haha. Love this guy

I think she likes chocolate better, or steak. ;)

Mmmmm...chocolate dipped steak!!!
  • blackgryphon9999
    650 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    i_set_fire wrote:
    First off, punctuation is your friend. Second, if I understand you, sorry, but the forum is nothing more than gifs and glitch posts (which turn into gif threads).
    This forum, like TSTO, is near death.

If you think it's so near death, why in the world do you play?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!