EA Forums - Banner

MY TOWN

Very beautiful! You're landscaping skills is amazing. Can't wait to see your full town when you're done :)

Replies

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    Looking really good. Still lots to be done though.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    xDiima wrote:
    Unfortunately I don't know how to make it zoom in more so it's kind of hard to see the detail

In Imgur, select your picture and then choose "large thumbnail" in the dropdown menu.
    7grESxQl.jpg

bigger picture: http://i.imgur.com/7grESxQ.jpg
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    xDiima wrote:
    Unfortunately I don't know how to make it zoom in more so it's kind of hard to see the detail

In Imgur, select your picture and then choose "large thumbnail" in the dropdown menu.
    7grESxQl.jpg

bigger picture: http://i.imgur.com/7grESxQ.jpg

It's smaller now? D;
    Very beautiful! You're landscaping skills is amazing. Can't wait to see your full town when you're done :)
    TY! Can't wait to show it :P
    Looking really good. Still lots to be done though.
    Sure is and ta!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Your designs are absolutely beautiful, such intricate details, I love it.
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited September 2013
    Cool town, like to see it again when you've some more work done.
  • pmap89
    34 posts
    edited September 2013
    Really beatiful town, let us hope some members who complain so much about land space can learn a few things from you.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    pmap89 wrote:
    Really beatiful town, let us hope some members who complain so much about land space can learn a few things from you.

Judging by the way the town has been designed so far, they will be making similar complaints and or simplifying certain areas. They also have loads of buildings to incorporate, as well as forthcoming updates.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    You've got some cool designs :thumbup:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Lovely town, but I have to say - with the topic title in all caps, I thought your town got reset or something! :P
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Awesome!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts
    edited September 2013
    Looks like you've got just about every square decorated in the finished part of you town. Looks good but you may hit the item limit before you get the rest incorporated.
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ta everyone! I've set a goal to decorating at least 2 buildings a day.
    Looks like you've got just about every square decorated in the finished part of you town. Looks good but you may hit the item limit before you get the rest incorporated.

Yes I fear that will happen. After talking to Maegnificent, i'm around 2500 off hitting the limit, and as you can see i have a lot of negative space still present in my town :(
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    Update: Nighthawk Diner and Ice Cream parlour screenie added
  • NeiltonSantos11
    1113 posts
    edited September 2013
    CoooooL :thumbup:
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited September 2013

Is that still an issue? I haven't gotten a message about it in forever and I am pretty sure I should have hit the limit or extremely close to hitting whatever the current limit is.
  • xDiima
    69 posts
    edited October 2013
    Update: Creations put on hold until the Halloween event ends. Way too laggy to design anything.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!