EA Forums - Banner

Posters wanted

Prev134
Give ME my Avatar!!!!! Statement enough??

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013

Interested to see what you come up with :wink:

• jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    I've been lurking for a year now with only a few posts. I guess it's time to step it up!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    I've been lurking for a year now with only a few posts. I guess it's time to step it up!

Welcome out the shadows :)
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    It would have been better for you to step up when we could post OT topics but you will have a very average time :?
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013

With your bragging rights you are due; So keep posting daily, Especially on the 21st. That advice a wise player gave me; He's a Moderator now; may he rest in peace (but not likely on this forum :lol:)
  • jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    Ha ha, I guess as the old saying goes... Best to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, than to open it and prove it accurate (or something to that effect)!
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    What's promotion day?
  • gokenin1941
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    Some of us like lurking :D come here for inspiration and the walk throughs
  • waylenchoate
    434 posts
    edited September 2013

With your bragging rights you are due; So keep posting daily, Especially on the 21st. That advice a wise player gave me; He's a Moderator now; may he rest in peace (but not likely on this forum :lol:)

I hope so. I've been trying to post at least a few times a day.
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    Its the 22nd, not 22th!
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    What's promotion day?
    It's your chance to be able to add an avatar, and it is based on how often you post.
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:

Hey jk!!! I recognize that name from my neighbor list. Lol. Thanks for the add.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    promotion day is the 22nd of every month; You will be noticed if you post on the 21st. If you get an email from EA you have been promoted and will be able to use an avatar.

Don't miss the big Parade for all new inductees; It something you will tell your Grand children
  • Noodles134
    59 posts
    edited September 2013
    Lurking is awesome... We can stay inconspicuous, although all of these competitions got me excited! I blame them for the state my SF is currently in, and the fact that I explained to my hubs that I was 'redesigning my school district, then medical district' we don't even use the term district in the UK!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited September 2013
    Noodles134 wrote:
    Lurking is awesome... We can stay inconspicuous, although all of these competitions got me excited! I blame them for the state my SF is currently in, and the fact that I explained to my hubs that I was 'redesigning my school district, then medical district' we don't even use the term district in the UK!

What word do you use in place of district over there across the pond?
  • Noodles134
    59 posts
    edited September 2013
    Just city, town, village, county ... Really just the actual place it's called.
  • craighk01957
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Assuming one gets promoted, just how would one create an avatar? I have limited computer skills.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited September 2013
    Assuming one gets promoted, just how would one create an avatar? I have limited computer skills.
    You find an image you like and add it to your profile. There are a lot of ways to go about it. It just depends on what you have in mind.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    Step-It-Up-Main-Logo.jpg
  • 22hours33minutes
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    Right on

Even though I totally thought it had to do with the game, oh well. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!