EA Forums - Banner

Posters wanted

Replies

• craighk01957
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Assuming one gets promoted, just how would one create an avatar? I have limited computer skills.
    You find an image you like and add it to your profile. There are a lot of ways to go about it. It just depends on what you have in mind.

OK, thanks! I'm looking for Moe... he matches my style!
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    dromtsul wrote:
    Assuming one gets promoted, just how would one create an avatar? I have limited computer skills.
    You find an image you like and add it to your profile. There are a lot of ways to go about it. It just depends on what you have in mind.

How bought' an army of Moe's? :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFDFgMkXzfQpv6YDZAfl1CXWYm2ykmJ_mCH71n9rVANUzDYWkc
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited September 2013
    I like lurking.
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hopefully I finally earn my avatar. Have 1 loaded up and ready just in case. Lol
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited September 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:

An fence of Moes... that's one way to keep the ladies out/away!
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited September 2013
    I don't know what I'd actually use as an avatar. :roll: Do people here like making them custom?

So, where did all of the veterans go? Burnt out on the game, or on the forums? :?:
  • philieb
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2013

So, where did all of the veterans go? Burnt out on the game, or on the forums? :?:

I can't speak for everyone but for me real life has just got in the way. I was very active for a while but my attention has been turned elsewhere. I still lurk the forums (especially when there has been an update) but I don't always have time to go through everything and leave a reply. No burn out. Just have to place priority on my time and unfortunately it's the forum time that's getting cut.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to pre-welcome everyone.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to pre-welcome everyone.

Is that a thing? :lol:
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I don't know what I'd actually use as an avatar. :roll: Do people here like making them custom?

Most people start looking here first.
    http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/?m=1
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Most people start looking here first.
    http://springfieldpunx.blogspot.com/?m=1

Yeah, Springfield Punx is good, that's where I got the Man of Steel in my signature. :D

Otherwise, Google Images can help you find something, just google "Simpsons", or a specific character you like, or anything, really. Just remember that the image needs to be 150x150pixels. If you can't find one that small, try posting it here and I or someone else might be able to find a link to a pic in the right size. :)
  • craighk01957
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:

"Yeah!"
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    I've been lurking for a year now with only a few posts. I guess it's time to step it up!
    It would have been better for you to step up when we could post OT topics but you will have a very average time :?

Believe it or not, not everyone is here for OT threads. And can there be gradations of averageness?
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    I've been lurking for a year now with only a few posts. I guess it's time to step it up!
    It would have been better for you to step up when we could post OT topics but you will have a very average time :?

You mean times where whole forum been one big mess, full of kids seeking for attention?
    I'm glad holiday's over
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    jkwilsonpu wrote:

You mean times where whole forum been one big mess, full of kids seeking for attention?
    I'm glad holiday's over

I completely agree with you. I come on here to read about TSTO. I never read OT threads. I want to see creative designs (love the "best ___" contests and "what did you do), hear about spoilers, use the walkthroughs, and learn about any potential problems with the game.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    jkwilsonpu wrote:

I'm glad holiday's over

I completely agree with you. I come on here to read about TSTO. I never read OT threads. I want to see creative designs (love the "best ___" contests and "what did you do), hear about spoilers, use the walkthroughs, and learn about any potential problems with the game.

I agree with the above.

I think that's what everyone comes here for originally. Some users have a lot more time to spend online and do so, they are generally the one's complaining and or leaving.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Come on, people. STEP UP and be counted! The more, the merrier! :-)
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thank you for the replies re:avatars! I'll start looking in case that special day happens where I get to use one. :lol:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited September 2013
    frogger53 wrote:
    Come on, people. STEP UP and be counted! The more, the merrier! :-)
    the more the sheepier ;)
  • sebassie81
    45 posts
    edited September 2013
    Long time player, lurker and maybe soon-to-be (in)frequent poster :roll:

An avatar would be nice though, and if the promotion includes being able to post your own img-links (instead of having to ask for reposts) I'm definitely interested and might post some screenshots in a relevant thread.

So yes, I'll add my two cents now and then :D

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!