EA Forums - Banner

Posters wanted

Replies

• Z94wzE60x8
    313 posts
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    I've been lurking for a year now with only a few posts. I guess it's time to step it up!
    It would have been better for you to step up when we could post OT topics but you will have a very average time :?

You'll have a very average time--hahaha
  • butterfly26k
    76 posts
    edited September 2013
    I was first to announce that level 35 was here, does that make me automatically qualify for an avatar :lol: . Nah thought not.....it is there ready and waiting just incase.

I was going to start a thread asking everyone whats for tea on the 21st but being off topic I'm guessing I cant now. I shall have to think of something simpson related to say instead :?
  • pbaeroman
    8 posts
    edited September 2013
    New poster here! I am level 35 and have been playing since end of June.

Does anyone know if the walk through stickied will be updated with Selma and Patty? I am going crazy trying to get homer to trigger them but nothing is working. I have reinstalled and done other things that have been mentioned. I was thinking that maybe I just have not done a quest that helps. TY for any help.
  • Dani007x
    11 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love to lurk. It's all I do.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    sebassie81 wrote:
    Long time player, lurker and maybe soon-to-be (in)frequent poster :roll:

An avatar would be nice though, and if the promotion includes being able to post your own img-links (instead of having to ask for reposts) I'm definitely interested and might post some screenshots in a relevant thread.

So yes, I'll add my two cents now and then :D

You shouldn't have to wait for that. Several months ago, they changed ranking privileges. You can post images yourself from the start now, you're only waiting for an avatar right now.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited September 2013
    pbaeroman wrote:

Does anyone know if the walk through stickied will be updated with Selma and Patty? I am going crazy trying to get homer to trigger them but nothing is working. I have reinstalled and done other things that have been mentioned. I was thinking that maybe I just have not done a quest that helps. TY for any help.

Welcome to the forum

Usually salh update walkthrough in couple of days after update, that's strange I will pm you full guide from last update
  • Noodles134
    59 posts
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    I've been lurking for a year now with only a few posts. I guess it's time to step it up!
    It would have been better for you to step up when we could post OT topics but you will have a very average time :?

Believe it or not, not everyone is here for OT threads. And can there be gradations of averageness?

I've not read one OT thread. I want to see and share designs, get tips and pre update gossip :-)
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    simbass7 wrote:
    pbaeroman wrote:

Welcome to the forum

Usually salh update walkthrough in couple of days after update, that's strange I will pm you full guide from last update

I have not seen Sahl, Neo, or Lisa even post in the last few days/week. Where have they gone?
  • sebassie81
    45 posts
    edited September 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    sebassie81 wrote:
    Long time player, lurker and maybe soon-to-be (in)frequent poster :roll:

An avatar would be nice though, and if the promotion includes being able to post your own img-links (instead of having to ask for reposts) I'm definitely interested and might post some screenshots in a relevant thread.

So yes, I'll add my two cents now and then :D

You shouldn't have to wait for that. Several months ago, they changed ranking privileges. You can post images yourself from the start now, you're only waiting for an avatar right now.

Thanks for pointing that out! I had no idea...

Doesn't mean I'm not interested in the avatar though :)
  • phills3911
    30 posts
    edited September 2013
    Hello
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Avatar? Don't need no stinking Avatar!! :twisted:
  • jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    Where did Neo go? Did I miss something while lurking?
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Noodles134 wrote:
    jkwilsonpu wrote:

Believe it or not, not everyone is here for OT threads. And can there be gradations of averageness?

I've not read one OT thread. I want to see and share designs, get tips and pre update gossip :-)

I'm also not interested in OT threads. Have been a long time lurker, but lately I've felt like posting a little.
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Blah!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    phills3911 wrote:
    Hello

Hello and welcome
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've just changed my avatar, to incorporate my love of Lord Of The Rings & The Hobbit (books not the films).

My last avatar was of a Volkswagen beetle Simpsons style as I have a 1967 beetle, but think this one suits me more.

Just hope it's worked!

Good luck to those hoping to be promoted!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:
    I've just changed my avatar, to incorporate my love of Lord Of The Rings & The Hobbit (books not the films).

My last avatar was of a Volkswagen beetle Simpsons style as I have a 1967 beetle, but think this one suits me more.

Just hope it's worked!

Good looking avatar. I like the books also but have to admit the film Lord of the Rings was excellent
  • GSFaerie
    290 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    GSFaerie wrote:

Just hope it's worked!

Good looking avatar. I like the books also but have to admit the film Lord of the Rings was excellent

They are amazing films, but far too much was left out for hardcore Tolkein fans. I know they would be 10 hours long each if they included everything, but I think Peter Jackson has realised that, as with the Hobbit they've made 1 book into three films, whereas LOTR was 3 (technically 6) books and done in three films.... But I still love the films either way, but the books are my main love.
  • pbaeroman
    8 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for all the help. :D It finally triggered after I completed building the school, which I was putting off.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    pbaeroman wrote:
    Thanks for all the help. :D It finally triggered after I completed building the school, which I was putting off.

I saw that in another post (sorry don't know who to credit), you have to finish all the quest at a lower level before you can start the next level
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!