Replies

• Wilsonjk
    6 posts
    edited September 2013
    Bump to keep this relevant
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited September 2013
    Whats this thread all about? Trying to get an active community lurker account?
  • mrs13b
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    How very exciting!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Sunday is promotion day. If you don't have an avatar yet post by the 21st and you may get promoted.

I got a lot of pm not to mention the parade but it is so exciting. It held in the other springfi...

all right I wouldn't say any more, put the gun down definitely would mention the ticket tape near the pop stick skyscraper not I didn't say a word abot---

awwwwwwww!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Ooh, yes, promotion day is coming up! If you'd like an avatar, better get posting! :D
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Good luck to those getting promoted this month. I was promoted over the summer.
    I still need an avatar but I don't know what to choose or where to find one good enough and Simpsons worthy.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    cvf007 wrote:
    Good luck to those getting promoted this month. I was promoted over the summer.
    I still need an avatar but I don't know what to choose or where to find one good enough and Simpsons worthy.

What sort of thing do you want? Is there any particular character you like?
  • elvinm
    39 posts
    edited September 2013
    me want avatar...and not the blue alien kind

• datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    2 days to go for promotion day. Get your posts in. You don't have to post here but just get your posts in before the 22nd
  • butterfly26k
    76 posts
    edited September 2013
    I had a panic just as I couldn't remember what day it was! Spotted this thread bumped though :) . I hope I get one.....doubt I've got enough posts :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!