EA Forums - Banner

Please share your DMV here :)

Prev1
So here's my DMV.

Patty is getting ready for a new day at the DMV where long queues can be expected! :lol:

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also please share your DMV here :)

97inVpm.jpg?1
That looks so great, I was thinking of doing something like that too.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Me too! With the cones and the stop signs....I'll have to try and make mine a little bit different, now. :)

Looks fantastic! :thumbup: Love the queue going out the door :lol::lol:

Have you tried cobblestone walls, instead of hedges? Probably not enough green, then, though...
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Me too! With the cones and the stop signs....I'll have to try and make mine a little bit different, now. :)

Looks fantastic! :thumbup: Love the queue going out the door :lol::lol:

Have you tried cobblestone walls, instead of hedges? Probably not enough green, then, though...

actually i dd use cobblestones first but it didnt seem right. may have to rethink that! thanks for the feedback!

@apemilkbuddha thanks :)

when you're both done you should post you pics here :)
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited September 2013
    So here's my DMV.

Patty is getting ready for a new day at the DMV where long queues can be expected! :lol:

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also please share your DMV here :)

97inVpm.jpg?1

Haha that's more or less what I was going to do but couldn't because I don't know what to tear down to make room! haha. I'll try my best though. Great stuff, Mae. :P
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Looks amazing Mae! I haven't done anything with mine, the only new building left untouched because I'm out of design ideas lol
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    That looks really good, never Thought of using cones, i filled my little space with parking lots lol

Good job mae :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    Thanks everyone :) when you guys have completed your dmvs, do post em here. Would love to see see them :)

Yeah space is a real issue. I had to tear down things to make room. Part of my town is a mess :( Hopefully the future updates will give us more land :)
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Looks amazing Mae! I haven't done anything with mine, the only new building left untouched because I'm out of design ideas lol

More like we're out of new bushes or flowers, or new trees that aren't confined to the beach :roll: :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    I like it.
    I was thinking of something similar... But without the garden (test area connected at back)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

More like we're out of new bushes or flowers, or new trees that aren't confined to the beach :roll: :lol:

It's true. Sometimes I feel I'm repeating the same design pattern over and over again. Would love some different colored flowers or something.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Ahh good you think so too! Lol I didn't want to be the only one to mention the serious lack of decoration variety now :P back when I was at lower levels I was like wow so many to choose from, now I'm struggling!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Ahh good you think so too! Lol I didn't want to be the only one to mention the serious lack of decoration variety now :P back when I was at lower levels I was like wow so many to choose from, now I'm struggling!

Yeah, paddlepop stick statues aren't cutting it :lol:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

I'm accepting this as my challenge to make them work!! New contest guys, best use of the stick statues! :D
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

I'm accepting this as my challenge to make them work!! New contest guys, best use of the stick statues! :D

Haha, good idea. I'll post a pic of them in the Buy Menu :P :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Haha, good idea. I'll post a pic of them in the Buy Menu :P :lol:

I'm quite happy with mine. Disco stu as a headstone for his grave and patty/Selma biking through my park. Can't post pics as I'm at work, if a neighbour of mine wants to feel free
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Now I'm 99% sure that I have used this design for disco stus and at least one other building but as long as nobody checks out my town we can pretend I'm ok with creativity :wink:

00kikpx.jpg
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    Now I'm 99% sure that I have used this design for disco stus and at least one other building but as long as nobody checks out my town we can pretend I'm ok with creativity :wink:

00kikpx.jpg

I think it looks great! Haha! I like how one of the twins is standing by the statues looking so darn satisfied! :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    I'm quite happy with mine. Disco stu as a headstone for his grave and patty/Selma biking through my park. Can't post pics as I'm at work, if a neighbour of mine wants to feel free

That sounds like good ides! Maybe I'll start a separate thread and you can post em there!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:

00kikpx.jpg

I think it looks great! Haha! I like how one of the twins is standing by the statues looking so darn satisfied! :)

Haha yes! I wanted to get Selma in the picture too but you can't move characters around!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited September 2013
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

00kikpx.jpg

Haha yes! I wanted to get Selma in the picture too but you can't move characters around!

if we had the ability to move the characters around, imagine all the awesome and funny images we could take! :D:lol:
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited September 2013
    For some reason it's smaller than I imagined it would be. Wonder where I got that idea? Anyway, I'm only a few days into the Knowledgeum quests, so I've just been planning it out in my head. Think it will end up near my mainstreet shops area. Gotta move some nearby stuff to make room for it though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!