EA Forums - Banner

Predictions for next giant item.

Whatever the next multi-million dollar item will be I hope they will allow us to place them in KL. The escalator looks like it could be a ride. :)

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited September 2013
    I hope for smaller items like the zirconia.....unless they add more land at the same time... :twisted:
  • Rebelious1
    85 posts
    edited September 2013
    Stampy enough said...
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    That toilet not so big. IN NYC they do an entire borough, don't believe me look up Flushing Queens.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited September 2013
    This is in the raw files...

800px-World%27s_Largest_Toilet.png

Dude I wanna make Homer's outhouse.

800px-World%27s_Largest_Toilet.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited September 2013
    Making a prediction should not include telling us what is in the game files! :(

I like avoiding spoilers.

My guess is 20 tons and four stories of car-crunching, fire-breathing, prehistoric insanity...Truckasaurus
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited September 2013
    A thread i made months ago, got made to delete the toilet from the raw files, plus the kept it back and released the zirconia

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9625143.page
  • dcg_moo
    101 posts
    edited September 2013
    Blah... useless stuff. Though Truckasaurus would be cool lol.

How about something useful? Something that gave, say, +50 commerce to eliminate the issue of too many Kwik E Marts? Something that benefitted our towns too much to put in storage? That's something most would pay $6 million for at end game to boost their rating to 5 stars for pride's sake, right? Especially if it replaced FIVE Kwik E Marts?

250px-Springfield_Mall.png

EDIT: Looking at that pic... those 2-tree dividers in the parking lot would be an awesome decoration. Highway dividers, anyone?
  • capwhittaker
    258 posts
    edited September 2013
    dcg_moo wrote:
    Blah... useless stuff. Though Truckasaurus would be cool lol.

How about something useful? Something that gave, say, +50 commerce to eliminate the issue of too many Kwik E Marts? Something that benefitted our towns too much to put in storage? That's something most would pay $6 million for at end game to boost their rating to 5 stars for pride's sake, right? Especially if it replaced FIVE Kwik E Marts?

250px-Springfield_Mall.png

EDIT: Looking at that pic... those 2-tree dividers in the parking lot would be an awesome decoration. Highway dividers, anyone?

Maybe we'll get something big enough to hide Kwik E Marts behind.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.