EA Forums - Banner

What to do with 30 donuts..

DDDDOOONNNNTTTTT DO IT
Homer buddah is just waist of donuts, all you will get (if you're lucky) is mystery box...
Don't.....

Replies

• jkwilsonpu
    52 posts
    edited September 2013
    I personally don't use it, though I have the premium item. You may be better served waiting until the Halloween update to see what premiums will be available. Don't let the doughnuts burn a hole in your pocket!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    jkwilsonpu wrote:
    I personally don't use it, though I have the premium item. You may be better served waiting until the Halloween update to see what premiums will be available. Don't let the doughnuts burn a hole in your pocket!

Save
    i have 114 donuts and i just save
    i don't buy donuts
    i am still saving for otto

it takes time but eventually you will get something good

• cbecker13
    20 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    jkwilsonpu wrote:

Save
    i don't buy donuts

Ok I'm saving for the Springfield sign =) btw congrats on post #1000
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    cbecker13 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    jkwilsonpu wrote:

Save
    i don't buy donuts

Ok I'm saving for the Springfield sign =) btw congrats on post #1000

Thanks but it would have been there awhile ago before a lot of threads got deleted
    The sign will take a long time and you won't even get a new character. I was able to save up and get SVT, moleman, dr. Nick and now I want Otto.
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Save them until you get 40 donuts then buy the news van. The 4-hour broadcast is the best money maker in the game.
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited September 2013
    I don't agree to save them (buy more!) but I wouldn't waste them on a homer buddah. You may as well but anything for 30 because the buddah is documented to be bad value.

If you do get them post what you get! Hopefully you get frinks and something else good :thumbup:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I would save them for halloween :D
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    the weather station? that not premium cost 9500. maybe you are thinking of the satellite dish. I agree with Maxx save the donuts and accumulate more. Wait for Halloween, the van is better that the satellite dish as the 4hr broadcast task is the same as the 8 hour with only a slight reduction in xp ( 2 - 4 hours are almost twice the 8 hr task minus about 100xp
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!