EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Characters

Prev1
Booberla and Vampire Burns also Kodos and Donut Homer skin (where he has a donut head instead of a regular head).

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Maggie Simpson Alien skin:

5488376_std.jpg

'Course, we'd need to get Maggie herself, first :lol:
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Here are some of my suggestions:

Elm Street Willie
    Fly Head Bart
    Shinning Homer (Looks the same as normal Homer, but more crazy)
    Jack-in-the-Box Homer
    Werewolf Ned
  • boris-0514
    72 posts
    edited September 2013
    There are so many... and cant wait, but would love to see King homer (some sort of statue), the Grim Reaper as a homer skin, Willies Freddy Krueger skin, Billy the Kid, and Hugo of course...just to name a few.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    King Snorky and robots taking over KrustyLand.
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited September 2013
    robots taking over KrustyLand.

That would be awesome.

I want the little blue gremlin from Treehouse of Horror IV walking around my town.
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would personally love a whole vampire burns storyline.

Btw, you guys think that they will include a halloween theme for Krustyland also??
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013

Btw, you guys think that they will include a halloween theme for Krustyland also??

No idea......with events, they usually try to only include characters and buildings from earlier levels, so that newer players can jump straight in and start having fun (and then get addicted like the rest of us :mrgreen: )

So they might not involve Krustyland, or even Squidport, because of that... :cry:
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited September 2013
    Giant billboard and advertisements coming to life! All from Homer stealing the donut, that would be a neat storyline to include if possible
  • jrbl1896_199
    73 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl from t of h X could provide an opportunity for a joint Lisa and Bart task.
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I would like to see the advertisements that came to life in the early tree house of horror, Attack of the 50-Foot Eyesore. They would be sweet as decorations or moving characters.
  • jcrews74
    126 posts
    edited September 2013
    EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

No idea......with events, they usually try to only include characters and buildings from earlier levels, so that newer players can jump straight in and start having fun (and then get addicted like the rest of us :mrgreen: )

So they might not involve Krustyland, or even Squidport, because of that... :cry:

thats so true. maybe they will include permanent halloween skins for bart and lisa. too bad they didn't let us keep their trick or treat skins from last year.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    I want kang back its the only character i dont have, also it nearly time to bring out the heck house and devil flanders
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I want kang back its the only character i dont have, also it nearly time to bring out the heck house and devil flanders

I wasn here last year but that devil flanders looked awesome
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

thats so true. maybe they will include permanent halloween skins for bart and lisa. too bad they didn't let us keep their trick or treat skins from last year.

Well, yeah, but those were more 'Costumes' than 'Skins'. Costumes are just worn for specific tasks, whereas Skins are interchangeable, with their own separate task list, obviously. But, yeah, it'd be good if they got proper skins this year, like Mayan Homer, Witch Marge and Devil Flanders last year.

• yellow-ATR
    19 posts
    edited September 2013
    Kang & Kodos
    Hugo
    Snorky
    Mr. Burns Robot with Homer´s brain
    Nightmare Willie (skin)

That´s what I want!! Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    I wasnt a big donut purchaser back then, the only things missing out of my sets are kang and 2 funzos lol
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    Devil Flanders "show his wrath" task is the best part of the game!
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited September 2013
    I wish that I didn't miss out on Devil Flanders. :(

I would love an alien Maggie skin/costume.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I forgot to say this, but I also want all the characters (and items) I missed out on last year.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!