EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Characters

2Next

Replies

• blackgryphon9999
    654 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I started playing last October in the middle of the Halloween promotion. I didn't really understand what was going on so I missed a lot of stuff. I'd love to get Kang and the Heck House skin for the church.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    I just want kang :{
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited September 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I just want kang :{
    Don't worry, you'll get him soon.
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited September 2013
    Lets hope, i still remember him buzzing accrosd the screen, i just never bought the laser to shoot him down
  • zackaryjm
    42 posts
    edited September 2013
    I would love to see the claymation Homer walking through my town from the early Treehouse of Horror where he ended up in our universe.

That is still one of my favourite moments.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I just want ZOMBIES! That's all.
  • Adamcayce
    810 posts
    edited September 2013
    One of my friendslist people had Kang flying around his town every time I went there to tap. And I didn't get this app til last January. So how did he do that so long after Halloween?
  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited September 2013
    Adamcayce wrote:
    One of my friendslist people had Kang flying around his town every time I went there to tap. And I didn't get this app til last January. So how did he do that so long after Halloween?

If he was playing during halloween he could have gotten it then and you would still see it when visiting him. If he wasn't playing during halloween then he hacked the game to get it or got someone to do it for him.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!