EA Forums - Banner

Only thing I don't like about KL

Having them stand in line would be nice. I just wish the characters wouldn't cross through the fences.

Replies

• Naes556
    184 posts
    edited September 2013
    Throw back.
    I got so addicted to the first roller coaster tycoon.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I did not rush anything but I was at the level when Krustyland started. You simply have to manage your time and some do it better than others. Do the shorter tasks as often as you can will give more ticket (or money) and Xp over the long run.

Some manage better than me; some use donuts, me? it's not a competition
  • Cyanocitta21
    173 posts
    edited September 2013
    I actually logged in to make a very similar topic. I agree the lines look so empty, that the park looks so empty.

I notice in my KL, I currently have a line set up with barricades around every single ride. Characters completely disregard the barricades and walk right through them. (I never expected the game to allow characters to recognize lines).

HOWEVER

Around the Eyeballs of Death in my town, Bart, Lisa, and the Comic book guy all perfectly follow the barricade line when entering or exiting! I don't know what I've done to make this happen compared to other rides. Has anyone else experienced this? I will document it as soon as I can (about 12 hours from now).

(Oh yeah, I also wanted to complain because I accidentally sent sent Homer to "clean up KL" and erased another bumper car from my makeshift ride...aaaarhh!!)
  • pandy1024
    20 posts
    edited September 2013
    WOW! Roller Coaster Tycoon! I hadn't played that game in years!! That was my favourite game! Oh, the nostalgia...
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    (Oh yeah, I also wanted to complain because I accidentally sent sent Homer to "clean up KL" and erased another bumper car from my makeshift ride...aaaarhh!!)

You should put a hidden girder or letter in front of the rest of your bumper cars, as a Homer/Lisa shield :lol:
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited September 2013
    I hear ya. I was upset today after building a bunch of seating for my Duff Pavillion in KL. It was a sad moment when I realized that the seats would remain empty. At least in SF people sit on the benches sometimes for tasks.
  • brenden720448
    83 posts
    edited September 2013
    Oh man, I wanna play some Rollercoaster Tycoon now.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I miss Rollercoaster Tycoon, I have the corkscrew expansion pack too but guests are too afraid of the rides unless you use the trainer which I can't locate my disc of so therefore can't play the game
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited September 2013
    I love roller coaster tycoon 1 and 2 :mrgreen:
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    A few months ago I really wanted to play Roller Coaster Tycoon, but then I remembered I gave my disks away. Glad I'm not the only one who misses it.
    I hear ya. I was upset today after building a bunch of seating for my Duff Pavillion in KL. It was a sad moment when I realized that the seats would remain empty. At least in SF people sit on the benches sometimes for tasks.

I'm interested, how did you design it with benches? Just benches around it?
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    A few months ago I really wanted to play Roller Coaster Tycoon, but then I remembered I gave my disks away. Glad I'm not the only one who misses it.

They must have an emulator around for it, surely?
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

They must have an emulator around for it, surely?

I looked online a bit, but I'm always weary of downloading stuff from online, as I don't know want to accidently download a virus.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!