EA Forums - Banner

OT: Who's excited for Batman Arkham Origins?!

Getting it for sure. But it's gonna take a backseat for now because of GTA V.

Also looking forward to AC4, CoD Ghosts & Beyond Two Souls. But again, all of these titles will take a backseat to GTA V. That's gonna be my gem for quite a long time

Replies

• slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited September 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    So after completing GTA V last night I am now itching to get my hands on Arkham Origins! Anyone else looking forward to it on an insane level?! :twisted: :twisted: I've got the UK collectors edition on pre-order and my mate who lives I'm the US is gonna get me the US version too! :mrgreen::mrgreen: man I freakin LOVE BATMAN!!!!

Side note: I also can't wait to get my PS4 and COD Ghosts! :mrgreen:

You completed this game didn't it come out last Tuesday? We're you playing it non stop?
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited September 2013
    slivdawg77 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    So after completing GTA V last night I am now itching to get my hands on Arkham Origins! Anyone else looking forward to it on an insane level?! :twisted: :twisted: I've got the UK collectors edition on pre-order and my mate who lives I'm the US is gonna get me the US version too! :mrgreen::mrgreen: man I freakin LOVE BATMAN!!!!

Side note: I also can't wait to get my PS4 and COD Ghosts! :mrgreen:

You completed this game didn't it come out last Tuesday? We're you playing it non stop?

Completed it last night, 6 nights playing for around 5 hours a night... Not 100% complete, did the main story and some other stuff - around 73% complete I think! I'll never get 100%, takes forever to get $150m for the golf club! Lol
  • Jay_Wayne_2
    496 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Hell yeh! I voted for the yes sir option.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited September 2013
    Pumped up! Preordered the collector's edition and the normal one as soon as I could for every system. (even the ones I don't have!) sucks I haven't got time to go out and get it. Been busy around the house.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!