EA Forums - Banner

Donut increase out of nowhere...

While I don't have any advice on your donut problem, I can give you a :thumbup: on your sig about Ducktales. Gizmoduck. Need I say more.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    While I don't have any advice on your donut problem, I can give you a :thumbup: on your sig about Ducktales. Gizmoduck. Need I say more.

Yes. "Blathering Blatherskites".

As for the extra donuts......first world problems! :mrgreen:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited September 2013
    Big fan of Carl Barks what can I say...

Now although the increase doesn't really bother me :twisted: , I'm afraid that as easily it can go the other way around.

Anyway if someone has the exact same "problem" please let me know... I can explain 6 donuts from the bonus but not the other 123.
  • anti-flag79195
    140 posts
    edited September 2013
    I wish i had this problem. LOL. Maybe EA likes you and wants you to have some sweet premium items
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I've had similar but smaller. I was saving to get to 300 now I have 328. I haven't bought donuts and I haven't leveled up enough to get that many. (Once or twice per level)
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited September 2013
    I've had similar but smaller. I was saving to get to 300 now I have 328. I haven't bought donuts and I haven't leveled up enough to get that many. (Once or twice per level)

They just come out of nowhere.... But just you wait for some reason I think that the increase is gradual. I'd say that ios7 might have caused it but it started long before that. :roll:
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

They just come out of nowhere.... But just you wait for some reason I think that the increase is gradual. I'd say that ios7 might have caused it but it started long before that. :roll:

Would be really odd as I have Androids and I have had the same devices for a while now.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'd take the doughnuts and run my friend! :wink::lol:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited September 2013
    So it's not the device or the software... Perhaps something went wrong with the level's 35 update? Or have you purchased Disco Stu?

Perhaps it's the location? :lol: A player from Norway got 80...

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited September 2013
    I had 28 yesterday, now i have 86.. I look at it as the refund i never got from accidentally buying a ... Fonzo
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited September 2013
    mcduck90 wrote:

Same thing happened to me, i don't have IOS 7 and hopefully will never. Looks horrible.
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited September 2013
    Homer807 wrote:

Same thing happened to me, i don't have IOS 7 and hopefully will never. Looks horrible.

I'm taking my refund for the 4 Squidport entertainers! No jobs, no voices, nada!

And yes the new iOS it's awful.... Not practical and it looks like an android device... I thank my lucky stars for not upgrading my 3GS last year to a 4S.

Still the question remains... Why it's only us? I have a speculation that it happens a few hours after hitting a bonus XP.... I'll wait and see what happens after I get my 3 donuts next time. :wink:
  • DJblinky316
    13 posts
    edited September 2013
    I got a push notification telling me to login in to receive Xx free donuts. There was a post early but it got buried from another user. I got 60 I think others have gotten less. Not sure how you get chosen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!