EA Forums - Banner

Halloween 2012

Prev13
you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
i actually forget the number.

Replies

  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I was around level 20 at the time and had no premium items
    And did it easy so new players should be able to complete easy if the prices are around the same
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I thought it was a little more donuts then 10 when answered correctly but your list is great thanks for posting it
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.

    that's right i remember now that heck house and burns monster were the same price and the last things you could get.
    i got burns monster first but i like heck house better
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.

    that's right i remember now that heck house and burns monster were the same price and the last things you could get.
    i got burns monster first but i like heck house better
    It made you get burns monster first as part of the quest didnt it. I never got the heck house for that reason or I'm sure that's why
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.

    that's right i remember now that heck house and burns monster were the same price and the last things you could get.
    i got burns monster first but i like heck house better
    It made you get burns monster first as part of the quest didnt it. I never got the heck house for that reason or I'm sure that's why

    Naw it tells ya to get burns monster for the quest and then the quest just ends so I had got burns first and was crap I didn't have to get him there's nothing after him anyway so told my wife to get heck house over burns
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.

    that's right i remember now that heck house and burns monster were the same price and the last things you could get.
    i got burns monster first but i like heck house better
    It made you get burns monster first as part of the quest didnt it. I never got the heck house for that reason or I'm sure that's why

    Naw it tells ya to get burns monster for the quest and then the quest just ends so I had got burns first and was crap I didn't have to get him there's nothing after him anyway so told my wife to get heck house over burns
    Oh I didn't realise that, wish I had chosen heck house first now. I thought it kept it locked.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.

    that's right i remember now that heck house and burns monster were the same price and the last things you could get.
    i got burns monster first but i like heck house better
    It made you get burns monster first as part of the quest didnt it. I never got the heck house for that reason or I'm sure that's why

    Naw it tells ya to get burns monster for the quest and then the quest just ends so I had got burns first and was crap I didn't have to get him there's nothing after him anyway so told my wife to get heck house over burns
    Oh I didn't realise that, wish I had chosen heck house first now. I thought it kept it locked.

    yea i am pretty sure both were unlocked at the same time
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    you forgot to add the number of candy it was for Heck House
    i actually forget the number.

    It was 300! Thanks for reminding me. I also forgot that the Ray gun was originally 160 donuts and later reduced to 100.

    that's right i remember now that heck house and burns monster were the same price and the last things you could get.
    i got burns monster first but i like heck house better
    It made you get burns monster first as part of the quest didnt it. I never got the heck house for that reason or I'm sure that's why

    Naw it tells ya to get burns monster for the quest and then the quest just ends so I had got burns first and was crap I didn't have to get him there's nothing after him anyway so told my wife to get heck house over burns
    Oh I didn't realise that, wish I had chosen heck house first now. I thought it kept it locked.

    yea i am pretty sure both were unlocked at the same time

    Yeah and both were optional. I got the House first since I didn't know what the Burns Monster was going to do. I was dissatisfied with the Raven purchase, and guessed (correctly) that it would just be a decoration. So I definitely got the house first to guarantee it. I got the Burns Monster on the last day of the event, as I was spamming Kang and Bart for the treats.

    I had completed this with 3 friends, so treats were quite rare and made the event difficult to do. I got Witch Marge on the last day as well as I wasn't sure with her skin (glad I did).
  • adityahmehta
    123 posts
    edited September 2013
    Another thing to mention is that the Free Mystery Box on day 5 for daily play was changed to reflect the event (forgot what it was called) and you were awarded treats in it (also forgot if you got TP or eggs). Also you could purchase this event mystery box for i believe 5 donuts anytime you wanted.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Treats were the Halloween currency
    Toilet Paper was used on trees in your neighbour’s town
    Eggs were used on some of their buildings
    When you were toilet papered or egged you could sometimes receive candy by cleaning.

    Buildings

    House of Evil [100 treats]
    Bad Dream House [150 treats]

    Façades

    Heck House (for Church of Springfield) [300 treats]

    Characters

    Kang [100 donuts (reduced from 160)] (w/Ray Gun)

    Skins

    Marge the Witch [90 donuts] (for Marge)(w/Cauldron)
    Devil Flanders (for Flanders)
    That's what I wouldn't mind coming back.
    Buildings

    Springfield Cemetery [Free]
    Springfield Pet Cemetery [10 treats]
    Mausoleum [60 donuts]
    That's what I really hope comes back.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited September 2013
    Another thing to mention is that the Free Mystery Box on day 5 for daily play was changed to reflect the event (forgot what it was called) and you were awarded treats in it (also forgot if you got TP or eggs). Also you could purchase this event mystery box for i believe 5 donuts anytime you wanted.

    I have added that note, hopefully someone can confirm the price and contents for us.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    HZqxXNE.jpg

    This is from the wiki site it says wicked treat boxes were 2 donuts nothing about what was inside but I believe it was candy toilet paper and eggs
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm pretty sure it was any of all three as well! Thanks for your info!
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    I wasn't playing last year and I'm wondering if there was any sort of social aspect to Halloween? Could you egg or tp your neighbour?
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2013
    I wasn't playing last year and I'm wondering if there was any sort of social aspect to Halloween? Could you egg or tp your neighbour?

    Yes, that's exactly how it happened.

    You got TP or Eggs from tapping Zombies (along with candy), and the TP could only go to neighbors, along with eggs. TP could go on ANY tree only. Eggs could go on any of the houses only (and I think a few buildings, but maybe not). I remember it was more for houses though.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    ^^Thank you, that's good to know.
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    Mayan puzzle calendar, black hole, etc.
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited September 2013
    That darn Mayan calendar! Remember all the people who couldn't figure out how to fit it together properly?
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited September 2013
    I'm hoping they release last years content along with the new content!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!