EA Forums - Banner

Pins

Should't some of the pins at the top of this page be moved to more appropriate folders now? The KL friends thread should go in the new friends section and the Walkthrough should probably be under the guides department.

Good thinking, 99 :wink:

Replies

  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    2v2As4u.jpg
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    fNmd7qt.jpg
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    vdlM8rM.jpg

    President Dude 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    vdlM8rM.jpg

    President Dude 8)

    I would like to know what goes though someones head that makes them think this is a good idea at the time
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    vdlM8rM.jpg

    President Dude 8)

    I would like to know what goes though someones head that makes them think this is a good idea at the time

    Lol. Seriously. He's gotta be regretting that decision at this point, or if not, then definitely in a few years.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    vdlM8rM.jpg

    President Dude 8)

    I would like to know what goes though someones head that makes them think this is a good idea at the time

    Lol. Seriously. He's gotta be regretting that decision at this point, or if not, then definitely in a few years.

    I am not against people with piercings or whatever i just don't understand this. Does anyone think this is cool?
  • theredjacket
    526 posts
    edited September 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    vdlM8rM.jpg

    President Dude 8)

    I would like to know what goes though someones head that makes them think this is a good idea at the time

    Lol. Seriously. He's gotta be regretting that decision at this point, or if not, then definitely in a few years.

    I am not against people with piercings or whatever i just don't understand this. Does anyone think this is cool?

    No...

    And this thread got really weird!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited September 2013
    And I thought we were exchanging blackberry pins.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!